Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm back after failed sway.

Hi ladies. Hope you are all well. Some of you may remember me, I haven't been around for a few months as I was taking time out with my new baby boy, who is a gorgeous bundle of joy. We have now decided to try one last time for another little girl and want a similar age gap to our two youngest boys so I will be looking to start ttc from September. We want another summer baby so will only look to conceive up until around December then if no luck we will try again the same months next year. I am definitely going to do cardio this time around even if I can only manage to do it the minimum 4 times a week. With regards to diet I have been eating a lot of white bread and crumpets, white and sweet potatoes, white rice and lot of low carb veg/salad. I wondered whether I should change the white carbs to wholegrain? I eat twice a day and have coffee with a little milk with my meals. What is the recommendation now with sugar? Is that OK in my coffee or should I use sweetners instead? I will not be limiting salt and instead of normal biscuits I have bought some gluten free ones, they are only little so will have 2 every day and I also have 1 banana a day, I also have some snapea rice sticks which are gluten free, I am assuming that is all OK? I have also been taking 2 raspberry ketones a day, is that OK or should I stop that? I will add fiber this week. I am not going to track on nutrients, use opks and am going to limit my time spent on here as I feel last time all of that made me obsess about swaying, I want to be relaxed about my sway this time. Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure that I'm doing it right :-) oh and I also have the odd glass of wine/beer, a few times a week I would say :-) thanks in advance for any help :-)
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I was thinking of you the other day! Congrats on the new baby, I honestly have no advice for another sway, you are a very brave lady! I don't think I could go thru it again lol. I don't know the sex yet of my baby, but not getting my hopes up. I read failed sways and honestly couldn't believe these women had boy outcomes. I wish you the best in the future.
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi. Its nice to hear from you. How are you doing? Congratulations on baby :-) I know lol I'm scared and excited about the prospect of swaying again but I think if I didn't try one more time with a few changes then I would regret it, I don't feel I did all I could with my last sway and I kind of think I went into it too quickly. When will you be finding out gender? Will keep everything crossed for you that its another little girl :-)
    2005 2008 2012 2014 2016 (sway opposite)
    Am currently with (sway opposites)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been thinking about you! How is your sweet boy?

Your plan looks good! My gut instinct is telling me to have you drop the raspberry ketones when you TTC. Atomic will chime in I'm sure! Sugar on your coffee is fine with meals. In between meals it's considered a cheat but people have gotten girls while doing it- it's your call. I wouldn't switch to wholegrains unless you have PCOS or you stop or start gaining weight on the traditional LE diet.

I'll be seeing you around ! FX and GL to you!!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Congrats on your gorgeous boy :*

I have some conflicting thoughts: I know, in general, atomic's not an "eat this food/don't eat this food" adviser, and I know that the traditional "POTASSIUM FOR BOYS" bit isn't as strongly supported by other things, but I do wonder about the excess of bananas, potatoes and sweet potatoes maaaaybe being something to be more moderate on (a banana a day, imo, still would fall into not so moderate?)

Granted, if you're not pairing these things with protein, the emphasis on pure carb might still be swaying pink. Not so sure about the emphasis on low carb veggies, as well. Also, if you have no medical reason to, gluten doesn't sway one way or the other to my knowledge, so going gluten free for a pink sway wouldn't be necessary?

6. Thanks mandyp85 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I honestly think your sway was one of best I seen! I hope you get your girl next
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

8. Thanks mandyp85 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think with history of sway opposite, it's always a wise idea to try wholegrains and fruit and veg instead of refined white grains, and more of a PCO-type profile (so you up intake of pro and fat to 50-60 g at the same cal. level which effortlessly makes you have fewer carbs without having to even think about it)

If you are breastfeeding I want you at 3 meals a day minimum and more like 1800-2000 cals.

Check carb level on the Snapeas and biscuits because they may be too sugary for an alt. PCOS type LE Diet.

I do not know how the rasp. ketones sway and hesitate to use them. If you feel like you want to use something for blood sugar then I'd do cinnamon (only if not breastfeeding) 1/4 teaspoon from AF-O, 1/8 teaspoon during LP, then back to dietary amounts only at BFP.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Thanks mandyp85 thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Hi! Congrats on your gorgeous boy :*

I have some conflicting thoughts: I know, in general, atomic's not an "eat this food/don't eat this food" adviser, and I know that the traditional "POTASSIUM FOR BOYS" bit isn't as strongly supported by other things, but I do wonder about the excess of bananas, potatoes and sweet potatoes maaaaybe being something to be more moderate on (a banana a day, imo, still would fall into not so moderate?)

Granted, if you're not pairing these things with protein, the emphasis on pure carb might still be swaying pink. Not so sure about the emphasis on low carb veggies, as well. Also, if you have no medical reason to, gluten doesn't sway one way or the other to my knowledge, so going gluten free for a pink sway wouldn't be necessary?
    On LE Diet we NEED those foods to compensate. The mineral balancing diets have people doing tons of dairy foods and getting gobs of potassium that way. So in order for them to stick in their limits for potassium, they have to cut out all potasium foods. We do not have that problem on LE Diet since not doing the tons of dairy, and in fact most people have trouble getting ENOUGH potassium, thus, the potassium rich foods are not forbidden and actually may need to be encouraged and eaten MORE often because you can die from not getting enough potassium. 2500-3500 mg a day is the amount of potassium everyone needs and that is the same on all the sway diets because it's what the body needs.

For reasons we do not yet understand we have seen some good results with gluten free for pink. Now that having been said, we have ALSO seen good results with the alt. PCOS-type diets for pink, and whenever someone has had a sway opposite I do think it makes sense to switch it up to a more PCO-friendly diet. Gluten free diets can sometimes be too carby for PCOS. You CAN do gluten free with the atomic fertility diet and have the best ofboth worlds though and in that case, you'd use things like sweet potato, white potato, and white rice as starches (for reasons we do not understand, they are better tolerated with PCO-tendencies and IR than processed wheat, sugar, starchy foods) and be both gluten free and PCO-friendly and this is what I'd recommend for anyone who thinks they may have both PCO tendencies and also gluten sensitivities. I don't want anyone going hog wild with the gluten free foods if they have any potential IR issues though because they are super carby.
    The difference

12. Thanks Throwaway_panther, mandyp85 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    I've been thinking about you! How is your sweet boy?

Your plan looks good! My gut instinct is telling me to have you drop the raspberry ketones when you TTC. Atomic will chime in I'm sure! Sugar on your coffee is fine with meals. In between meals it's considered a cheat but people have gotten girls while doing it- it's your call. I wouldn't switch to wholegrains unless you have PCOS or you stop or start gaining weight on the traditional LE diet.

I'll be seeing you around ! FX and GL to you!!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart
    I think anyone who got a boy opposite on standard LE should give the PCO-type LE Diets a try. Def. something we can change and the only risk is that weight will fly off.

14. Thanks mandyp85 thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    On LE Diet we NEED those foods to compensate. The mineral balancing diets have people doing tons of dairy foods and getting gobs of potassium that way. So in order for them to stick in their limits for potassium, they have to cut out all potasium foods. We do not have that problem on LE Diet since not doing the tons of dairy, and in fact most people have trouble getting ENOUGH potassium, thus, the potassium rich foods are not forbidden and actually may need to be encouraged and eaten MORE often because you can die from not getting enough potassium. 2500-3500 mg a day is the amount of potassium everyone needs and that is the same on all the sway diets because it's what the body needs.

For reasons we do not yet understand we have seen some good results with gluten free for pink. Now that having been said, we have ALSO seen good results with the alt. PCOS-type diets for pink, and whenever someone has had a sway opposite I do think it makes sense to switch it up to a more PCO-friendly diet. Gluten free diets can sometimes be too carby for PCOS. You CAN do gluten free with the atomic fertility diet and have the best ofboth worlds though and in that case, you'd use things like sweet potato, white potato, and white rice as starches (for reasons we do not understand, they are better tolerated with PCO-tendencies and IR than processed wheat, sugar, starchy foods) and be both gluten free and PCO-friendly and this is what I'd recommend for anyone who thinks they may have both PCO tendencies and also gluten sensitivities. I don't want anyone going hog wild with the gluten free foods if they have any potential IR issues though because they are super carby.
    The difference
    Very interesting on the gluten free! I wonder if, in some weird way, it has to do with gluten technically being a protein...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast