Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Birth control pill and more

Hello! I'm back after a year, after getting a personalized plan in 2014 and considering going for a girl I decided not to do it and focus on my kids. My older boys are 15 and 13 and my little guy is 3. We have not been using any BC for the last years except 'being careful' and never got pregnant. I decided to get an IUD and it lasted 2 weeks, my body rejected it, I felt ill and had incredible hip pain, contractions-like pain, my OBGYN removed it and told me to consider something else because that wasn't for me, so I got on the mini pill 2 weeks ago, needless to say I rather be pregnant than on that thing, I feel terrible, my stomach was completely upset, headaches and in a horrible mood, a feeling of hopelessness, no patience... My husband said he rather to see me pregnant! And since it has been on the back of my mind, I saw it as a sign, I stopped my pill today, started the diet too. In the last year I have been using Isagenix and I lost a ton of weight, I have been working out 5 days a week, I feel amazing, I have tons of energy and high sex drive, I have been replacing a meal for a protein shake and I have never felt better. I'm aware if I want to have a girl I will have to change a lot of things, my hormones are out of whack after 2 weeks with mirena and 2 weeks on Ortho micronor. Should I finish this cycle on the pill or stop it now? Will that sway girl somehow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PRAYING FOR ONE!!

2. Likes Debahlgrim liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're not tolerating the BCP then drop it!! Not worth it.

I do NOT think you should change a lot of things to TTC. look at it this way - things are different now than when you got your boys, right??? I would absolutely keep exercising and eating right. i do not think you should go on the standard LE Diet, try one of these variations instead. Even tho this is a PCOS thread anyone can use the diets. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic. I think you're right, based on what I read I should switch to dairy/whole milk, that's one of the things I have never had (I don't like milk) and I hear a lot of friends who had girls saying they love milk.
    I need to read the essay again and take notes, I would like to cut most meats anyways, because meat is the one thing I ate with all of my boys.

PRAYING FOR ONE!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PLEASE please do not start drinking a massive amount of milk, especially whole milk, to get a girl. I and my DH have always had tons of dairy and got 4 boys that way (including one who was a failed sway where I was also taking tons of cal supps) and then dropped it to get our girl.

The whole fat dairy is a better option for everyone on the PCO-type diets because it's better for blood sugar but I do not want you to extrapolate that into thinking of dairy as this magic pink food and something you should have tons of. I know there is one school of thought that says dairy = girls but most of us on here, myself included, got 2-3-4 boys or more that way. If you decide to use calcium/magnesium levels for swaying that is totally at your discretion, but do it via supps and not drinking a gallon of milk a day.

I am not saying that dairy is not ok as a PART of your diet. It IS, and if you stick in the limits for the day it can absolutely be a part of your diet. But it cannot be treated like a free food or something you need to start having massive amounts of to get a girl.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got it!. I don't do calcium/magnesium either, I'm mainly following the LE diet with very little dairy. In my personalized plan you explain everything very well regarding my weight and my age and now I'm older and thinner

PRAYING FOR ONE!!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post