Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglepink View Post
    Thank you!
    It was a bit of a different pregnancy but not due to major differences. I had nausea with my boys and i did with her too - accept i was getting sick every day for about 3 weeks and had to go on to meds to feel semi decent where as i never had to do that with the boys. My breast were never sore once. Not when i found out i was pregnant nor as the pregnancy progressed until the day of delivery i never had any soreness at all, where as with my boys sore boobs came very early on in pregnancy. I did crave tuna and bacon but that could be because i have not had meat in almost 4 years..
    Im sorry to hear of your loss.. Its not easy - (ive lost 3). But your baby will come to you.. Believe it! x

Thank you for your reply and I'm sorry for your losses too. I am thrilled for you that you got your girl. I love reading success stories. she's a lucky girl to have big brothers!

You know, I do feel really good about this next month for some reason! Still waiting for AF, I think being sick delayed ovulation so I'm now 2 days late with a little spotting but with negative PT. I'm going to make sure we do the E4D even if I am sick as a dog again. Lol!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamofdaughter View Post
    Thank you for your reply and I'm sorry for your losses too. I am thrilled for you that you got your girl. I love reading success stories. she's a lucky girl to have big brothers!

You know, I do feel really good about this next month for some reason! Still waiting for AF, I think being sick delayed ovulation so I'm now 2 days late with a little spotting but with negative PT. I'm going to make sure we do the E4D even if I am sick as a dog again. Lol!
    Brilliant! Go for it. You have everything to gain. Don't give up. E4d is what i did - Plus 1 at positive OPK.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congratulations squiggle! Im about to head down the IVF route. Hopefully I will get my girl in the end. I am so very happy to hear your news.
    mummy to 6yrs & 3yrs. 7weeks dec 2016 Swayed but having .

LE vegetarian diet since Feb 2016 - eating twice a day, couch potato & actively trying since June 2016
    2nd BFP in March 2017 after another 12 weeks on LE (52 weeks in total!) Due Nov 2017 DS3

6. Thanks squigglepink thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OH KC - Sooo good to hear from You!!!! Thank you for the good wishes!! Wishing you all the very best on your IVF journey ahead!! Please, please keep me posted.. Im not on any of the HT forums but would love to know how you are getting on!!

Ps - hows your little one doing?? xx

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819