Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglepink View Post
    Thank you!
    It was a bit of a different pregnancy but not due to major differences. I had nausea with my boys and i did with her too - accept i was getting sick every day for about 3 weeks and had to go on to meds to feel semi decent where as i never had to do that with the boys. My breast were never sore once. Not when i found out i was pregnant nor as the pregnancy progressed until the day of delivery i never had any soreness at all, where as with my boys sore boobs came very early on in pregnancy. I did crave tuna and bacon but that could be because i have not had meat in almost 4 years..
    Im sorry to hear of your loss.. Its not easy - (ive lost 3). But your baby will come to you.. Believe it! x

Thank you for your reply and I'm sorry for your losses too. I am thrilled for you that you got your girl. I love reading success stories. she's a lucky girl to have big brothers!

You know, I do feel really good about this next month for some reason! Still waiting for AF, I think being sick delayed ovulation so I'm now 2 days late with a little spotting but with negative PT. I'm going to make sure we do the E4D even if I am sick as a dog again. Lol!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamofdaughter View Post
    Thank you for your reply and I'm sorry for your losses too. I am thrilled for you that you got your girl. I love reading success stories. she's a lucky girl to have big brothers!

You know, I do feel really good about this next month for some reason! Still waiting for AF, I think being sick delayed ovulation so I'm now 2 days late with a little spotting but with negative PT. I'm going to make sure we do the E4D even if I am sick as a dog again. Lol!
    Brilliant! Go for it. You have everything to gain. Don't give up. E4d is what i did - Plus 1 at positive OPK.

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congratulations squiggle! Im about to head down the IVF route. Hopefully I will get my girl in the end. I am so very happy to hear your news.
    mummy to 10yrs & 8yrs. 7weeks dec 2016 4yrs.
    After 2 failed sways we are going high tech

May 2019 IVF1 4 follicle, 4 fertilised & only 1 made it to day 5
    JUly 2019 IVF2 8 follicles, 3 fertilised & only 1 made it to day 6 frozen & waiting for us
    our precious was a failed FET .
    IVF3 1 day 5
    2020 COVID halts our plans & we cant travel
    2021 6 more egg collections yeild 17eggs in total. Frozen gametes shipped to clinic & 16 survive the thaw & only 3 fertilised. None to test on day 5

Jan 2022 this wasnt the plan.......
    Feb 2022 stopped growing & left me at 8weeks

6. Thanks squigglepink thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OH KC - Sooo good to hear from You!!!! Thank you for the good wishes!! Wishing you all the very best on your IVF journey ahead!! Please, please keep me posted.. Im not on any of the HT forums but would love to know how you are getting on!!

Ps - hows your little one doing?? xx

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DS3 is now 1.5yrs old. Time has flown by quickly. I love him to pieces & he was so very wanted after the miscarriage that I had before conceiving him. He has a few early signs of autism (eldest brother also has autism) that we are watching incredibly closely & we have started speech therapy. Its Frustrating as this is why we tried to do gender selection before we had him to reduce the risk. I couldnt imagine life without him though. We will have to travel to do IVF & it will be hard keeping it a secret from family with all the travel. We might need to go several times to get a viable embryo. We are hoping to start our first cycle in 4 weeks.

JUly 2019 IVF2 8 follicles, 3 fertilised & only 1 made it to day 6 frozen & waiting for us
    IVF3 1 day 5
    2021 6 more egg collections yeild 17eggs in total. Frozen gametes shipped to clinic & 16 survive the thaw & only 3 fertilised. None to test on day 5

10. Likes squigglepink, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    KC - 4 WEEKS!!! This sounds exciting - well for me, perhaps a bit daunting for you!! But omg im sending you positive vibes all the way from the UK! Thanks for the update and please keep posting here, as i do check in every once in a while! (And its great for this thread - that people can see the outcome of our journeys)

Good luck and fingers crossed xx

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We finally have some hope. Our first IVF round only have us 1 boy. But our second IVF round gave us a girl Now I hope she behaves herself until we go back to collect her for a transfer in december, Wish me luck!

IVF3 1 day 5

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats! FXFXFX!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    KC!!!!! My fingers are crossed for you girl!!! This is HUGE!! THANK YOU for posting an update, i have not been on here in ages and i was wondering how you were getting on.. Please come back for more updates. Hope you and your boys are well xxx

17. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou for your thoughts & well wishes. I will definitely let you know what happens. I often think of the ladies that I met here & wonder what happened.

IVF3 1 day 5

19. Likes squigglepink liked this post
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819