Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

To attempt or not attempt that is the question

Just need advice, I am cd 14 today, I usual ovulate around cd 14 or 15, had our first attempt in June and second in July. In both those months I opted for an attempt at positive OPK and then moved to e4d's to cover all bases and because I was unsure of ovulation. This month have opted for e4d's so had first attempt day 6, second attempt Monday and we were due to attempt again today cd 14, I have had a high on cb fertility monitor since cd 13 ( past two months I have only got highs no peak) empty circle on the digital clear blue ovulation sticks. My temps ( I take vaginally) are see saw. Should I attempt tonight? Or wait until tomorrow? I know it is my sway my way but want advice. My concern is that there are not enough indicators of o, if I attempt tonight and then get a peak on Monday it will be too far out and I might want to attempt again? Leaving two attempts in fertile window? I am not sure my husbands swimmers hang around and I have had two unsuccessful months having sex at positive OPK and not got pregnant! Any advice appreciated thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are doing e4d, then please just DO e4d and do not do all this figuring trying to make it come out on a certain day.

Please attempt when you are due for your e4d. Then if you wish to up odds of conception also, then add in an additional attempt at positive OPK.

The genius of the e4d method is that it removes the stress and inaccuracy from trying to "figure" O. People "figure" their way right out of well timed attempts all the time because they worry they aren't seeing the right signs of O, but all those things can be misleading. e4d makes sure that you are always in with attempts no matter what and it means you can't "outwit" yourself thinking you should wait a day or two till you're closer to O and possibly end up missing it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Again, and sorry for repetition, 1 or 2 months of BFN is nothing. That is totally normal and you simply cannot read anything into that. It does not prove that you can't get pregnant from one attempt at positive OPK, it doesn't prove anything other than those weren't your months.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ