Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New Pregnancy Symptoms

I am havng a really weird symptom... I have been eating normally yet giving into some of my cravings. I have gained weight since I am no longer on the LE eating 1500 calories.
    Anyways... I am finding that after dinner I feel so disgusting as if my tummy is rotting or i ate something insanely greasy. Yesterday i had a peanut butter and jam sandwich and it haunted me all night. i woke up 3 times to get DS and each time i felt like death. So no more PB but why am I feeling like this? this has been going on for about 5 days now. could i just be getting sensitive to fatty foods? I will be 10 weeks on Saturday. I cold be drinking more water and that might help me be more regular so perhaps thats a factor? I haven't really had nausea, i just get really hungry and not real big aversions. I have been craving sugar like fruits and maple syrup and having back pain and VERY EXTREMELY off the charts moody and BI*&%Y. otherwise no other symptoms. Tonight i skipped dinner because I'm scared to feel that rotting feeling again. its terrible. feels like i ate 6 mcdonalds cheeseburgers with extra grease. Im just worried ill get hungry at 3am and we are back to square one.
    Lucky wife to my DH and lucky mom to two sweet boys
    Ready for a pink sway

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You may want to have your gallbladder checked because that is one thing that many women do have problems with during pregnancy. If you do have gallstones, they can treat them for you and make you feel better.

I would basically just eat what you feel like you can eat. Morning sickness takes many forms and just because it was one way with your first, it's not at all unusual for it to feel totally different with subsequent pregnancies. I've def. had a version of morning sickness where I felt worse after eating, like I wasn't digesting or something.

I personally found that water made me feel bad when I was pregnant. If I was nauseous it made me more nauseous, if I felt too full, it only made me fuller. So get your GB checked and then after that, you're nearly thru the worst part and it should start getting better over the next few weeks.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ