Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Early Pregnancy symptoms

So we dtd a week ago and I'm thinking I'm preggers, dtd two days before ovulation and one attempt so I'm hopeful .... Just wondering has anyone early symptoms like sweating, cramping and really hungry out of the blue!!! Is it too early to be experiencing symptoms (it's hopefully my 4th) since technically I'm only on week 3 ....

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone is different, we have been trying to conceive for a few months now and the first two months I was convinced I was pregnant in the 2 ww, had cramps, tender breasts, nausea, the whole 9 yards. It was not the case for me. I read a post on this site that said symptoms of af and pregnancy are the same, so now I don't trust symptoms I get. However, with ds2 ( baby number 3) I felt I had pregnancy symptoms from a few days pregnant, even though my gp said that was not possible. You may be right and I hope so, I have just been very disappointed myself when I was convinced I was and then AF arrived, good luck and let us know

3. Likes amelia10, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never get period symptoms this early so it might be a sign ... Feel I am because we dtd once on all 3 boys and pregnant ... Super fertile sperm!!! Will keep ye up to date ...

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The problem is that progesterone is what makes the symptoms and your progesterone goes up in the 2ww. This means you can have symptoms due to progesterone that are not necessarily correlated with pregnancy (and the earlier it is, the more likely it is that it has nothing to do with pregnancy 3-4 DPO is NOT pregnancy-related.)

Swaying can change your hormones so you can start having symptoms in 2ww when you don't normally because your hormones are different. Additionally, some believe that people being very "hormoney" may = higher odds of conception and this is why I believe some people claim to have "pregnancy symptoms" 1 or 2 days after they ovulate, it's not because of conception per se, it's because they were "hormoney" and then that excess level of hormones helped enable a baby to stay stuck that month.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes XXforhubby liked this post