Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What can I take that's natural for major anxiety that works for a girl sway

Atomic, I am really hoping you see this. So I have been swaying since May 15 and the longer I stay on Le diet, the more I feel like I am suffering from anxiety. What can I do or take that won't affect my sway. I have been taking a multi vitamin 3 X a week as you had previously suggested but I feel like my anxiety as gone into over drive lately. I have seen that magnesium is supposed to help but not sure if that's a good option. I feel like my gut needs a good cleanse, what can u suggest as I don't think a probiotic is good for pink? Please can send me the link or tell me where to find your AFD diet which you had said might be a better option for me when u first wrote my original plan, but I thought Le was so much easier to do, so I chose that option. I honestly feel my body won't allow me to get pregnant and that I need to switch diet plans.

I know I am ovulating as I get a temp shift, 12lp, periods are normal. I have been using opks, doing the deed at +opk, everything seems perfect, but I just don't seems to fall pregnant. Having had Graves before, I get my thyroid checked every 3 months and it's normal range.

I really need to know what you suggest for anxiety that works for a girl sway as I really don't want to destroy all the months of hard work I have put in.

Thanks very much and if anyone else has any advise I am happy to hear it. Thanks
    2004: 2011

Dreaming of pink

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pink Pony,

No real advice, just commiseration. I've been experiencing anxiety (and depression) since going on the LE diet too, compounded exponentially by recent unexpected financial issues. I've gone on Ativan, because it was getting to the point that I couldn't function properly. I'm on a low dose, and only using it when I really need it, before ovulation. I think it probably sways pink, too.

As far as natural methods of anxiety help go, meditation and guided imagery have helped me a lot in the past.

I've chosen to stick it out on the LE diet, because this is the last child we plan on having, and I really want to give swaying a good shot. I'm giving it until Christmas, and if I'm not pregnant by then, screw it, I'm swaying blue.

I've been doing some reading and discovered that both low-protein and vegetarian diets are associated with an increased risk of mental health issues, as are blood sugar issues, so it makes sense that this would happen to those of us who might already have tendencies or vulnerabilities in this direction. Hope you feel better soon.

3. Thanks Pink Pony thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you need to be on AFD for a variety of reasons and you can read about that here, 5 from the top (follow the directions for those who are swaying in pink letters) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html

Yes, go ahead and add in a SMALL dose of magnesium (and this may also help "clean the pipes" as well). No probiotics.

Can you tell me everything else you're doing? Would cutting back on caffeine help?

Are you doing alcohol? This sounds terrible but alcohol has been very helpful for me to reduce anxiety that was quite bad when I was younger. It takes the edge off and just puts everything into perspective somehow.

If you are having trouble sleeping, either melatonin or valerian can be helpful. Don't do melatonin every day or when pregnant, though as it can be harmful then.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks Pink Pony thanked for this post
    Likes smllibra liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    Pink Pony,

No real advice, just commiseration. I've been experiencing anxiety (and depression) since going on the LE diet too, compounded exponentially by recent unexpected financial issues. I've gone on Ativan, because it was getting to the point that I couldn't function properly. I'm on a low dose, and only using it when I really need it, before ovulation. I think it probably sways pink, too.

As far as natural methods of anxiety help go, meditation and guided imagery have helped me a lot in the past.

I've chosen to stick it out on the LE diet, because this is the last child we plan on having, and I really want to give swaying a good shot. I'm giving it until Christmas, and if I'm not pregnant by then, screw it, I'm swaying blue.

I've been doing some reading and discovered that both low-protein and vegetarian diets are associated with an increased risk of mental health issues, as are blood sugar issues, so it makes sense that this would happen to those of us who might already have tendencies or vulnerabilities in this direction. Hope you feel better soon.
    Remember, ladies, there is a LOT of wiggle room between being strict LE and swaying blue. I get that this was meant in jest but I see tons of people go on too long swaying too hard, and then dropping everything all at once and swaying blue. Just gradually relax on everything bit by bit over time and then you'll end up getting pregnant when your body is able to, without going 180 degrees the other direction. it's like turning a radio dial, you do it in increments looking for the station you like to listen to that will be somewhere in the middle of 88 and 108.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Thanks Serenity thanked for this post
    Likes Pink Pony liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic and Serenity. Atomic, I have 2 coffees in the morning with 60mls of full cream milk. Then maybe another 2 black coffees. No sugar in black coffee. Drink white wine every night. Minimum of 1 glass, sometimes 2. I woke up from 2 am onwards and my brain goes into over drive. Would u suggest I ask the GP for a low dose for anxiety, cause this is what I was thinking. I came across the more natural stuff on Pinterest. I have slowly eased up on the diet. I like the Le, but of late things with my anxiety are getting out of hand. It's not stress, it's over thinking things that I can't control and I know that, but it doesn't stop from brain from thinking about them.

Dreaming of pink

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will switch to the AFD diet option, I feel my body needs it. I just don't want to screw up all the work I have done with my pink sway, it means everything to me. I am only drinking coffee, alcohol and force myself to drink water. Jam toast after 10:30. Crackers or leftover veg dinner from night before for lunch, but it's a very small meal and then a normal dinner, less meat, only have it 2 a week. Have eggs too.

I need to know.. I have been having white bread but going to switch as before I only ever ate multigrain. Should I have multigrain or whole meal? That's what we get here in Australia. Thanks

Dreaming of pink

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cutting out coffee/caffeine can help anxiety. Alcohol is also better avoided when you have anxiety. Unfortunately those are both good girl sway factors but avoided them won't automatically sway boy.

Sorry you feel this way... anxiety sucks something that has worked for me in the past is hypnosis. I found it really relaxing and was able to cope with my anxiety much better.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

12. Thanks Pink Pony thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, I see that the AFD is no wheat. Can we eat Rye bread toasted?

If I don't eat fish, can I have she'll fish ( prawns) and calamari?
    Stick with white chicken only.
    Have white rice and potatos?

Still eat poached eggs and salads? Am I on the right track with these feeds? No beans? Thanks

Dreaming of pink

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dreaming of pink

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads