Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm back diet tips please

Hi after conceiving and miscarrying twins last year which would of been due in 2 weeks I am now ready to try again . I currently have the copper coil in which I'm thinking of having removed within the next month or so and then just using condoms . I currently do cardio (spin class) 5 days a week but it's only 45 mins should I make sure I add the extra 15 mins or will it not really make a difference if I walk to the gym and back this will take me to around 1 hr 45 mins cardio is this then too much ? I have also gone back to eating meat for every meal . Can someone give me some rough tips what they eat breakfast dinner and tea please ? I no I really need to cut out the meat and stop snacking but I'm struggling with what to actually have . And would I be ok having the vegetarian slimmingworld meals with some extra beg for lunch ???

Thanks guys feel great but very scary to be back . But always valued everyone's help xx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone have any answers ? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Back Mrsbaz. I am very sorry about the loss of your twins.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...et-thread.html This link is to the thread where ladies post what they are eating. It will give you some ideas for each meal. Most ladies do go vegetarian but only reduce meat and eat it once or twice a week instead. You can probably start with just reducing and then eliminate it all together if you decide.

There is really no food that are absolutely not allowed on the LE diet, just try to stay within the limits of calories, protein and fat. There are foods that are better to eat and better to avoid, but nothing outright forbidden.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html This link is great to LE.

or http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-library.html for a bunch of links on food suggestions.

The cardio is supposed to be a full 60 minutes straight but I don't know if it is bad to do more, I know you shouldn't do less.
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

4. Likes Mrsbaz007 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs. Baz, please give me a few days before bumping your post as I answer from oldest to newest and bumping just puts it back up to the top of the rotation and makes it take even longer for me to reply.

You need to do 60 minutes. After about 45 minutes your body stops burning carbs and starts burning stores of fat as fuel and something about this process appears to sway strongly pink.

Do check out the threads Girliecat posted, but yes, a lot of people have done some Slimming World meals as well, the vegetarian ones, if those are helpful to you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes Mrsbaz007 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is great thank you . I will check the threads now x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post