Uploads

TTC Pink Food Thread for October

October already! FX for you all x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies - just poking in to cheer you on. Hopefully this will be the last month on the diet for all of you!!!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm relaxing the diet for the next few days, I'm ill and can't be feeling like I'm going to collapse all day so trying to just eat what I need. Saying that, managed to keep it all veggie so far. It's hard when my mum is trying to force feed me everything in her cupboards!

yesterday
    mid-morning: white chocolate, chocolate twist
    lunch: WW white pitta + philli + grapes
    mid-afternoon: saffron cake slice
    tea: leek + lentil soup with croutons, apple crumble (with cornflakes not oats) and custard

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've realized that I've taken the LE diet too far. I don't think I get enough calories each day.
    This could be why it's day 27 and I still haven't ovulated. My body might be freaking out a bit.
    So I'm trying to eat more now.

Monday is shopping/errand day... so I had to eat breakfast to make sure I didn't get sick or pass out in any stores (I'm somewhat prone to passing out and have made a scene in a number of places. I'm not ready to have the grocery store be one of them!)....
    breakfast: toast, honey bunches of oats with skim milk
    lunch: small apple, grapes, raspberries
    afternoon treat: swedish fish
    dinner: 2 small pancakes with buttermilk syrup

I'm only at just over 800 calories today, but I don't feel like eating much more. I'm at a loss for how to get more calories without getting too much sodium or protein. Although today I've got a bit of room to spare today... sodium= 800 and protein= 14.

I hope to be able to participate in the food thread this month. It's great to have support from other pink swaying mamas
    Loving my two
    So excited to add a to our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    squamgirl - I'm sorry the diet caused you problems - that's happened to a lot of girls around here. You DEFiNITELY need more calories than you're getting. When I was on the diet I ate lots of sweets - things like Sour Patch Kids, Skittles and Mike & Ikes to add calories. I finished every meal with something sweet. Full sugar Coke or cranberry juice would be a good idea too to quickly add calories.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks mochagirl! I've been eating tons of swedish fish and I'll be happy to change it up with some skittles.

I'm not sure if it's the diet that's delayed O, but it's the most likely thing in my mind. Especially considering that when I was doing my usual thing in June and July, I O'd on day 14. In August, I got a stomach flu and O'd on day 18. For my September cycle, I started swaying and now there's no O in sight!
    Loving my two

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Several girls here have had anovulatory cycles after losing too much weight, so take care to eat enough.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I made it all the way to 1129 calories today and I am so FULL!
    Loving my two

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the same trouble with eating enough - hence why I'm still eating some choc/cake/sweet things. I also don't limit my portion sizes of things like pasta any more, and pasta is a good way to get calories although it does fill you up. I think you could add pasta or rice to your lunch instead of just a veggie lunch?

still at my mums, still poorly, and still BF up to my eyeballs because LO is poorly too, this is yesterdays:
    breakfast: nothing
    lunch: half a Cornish steak pasty (couldn't avoid this) with salad
    tea: half of my philli pasta + roasted veg - I would have eaten all of this but my appetite has gone thanks to this cold. Mars bar
    supper: a row of chocolate

we're going to my grandmas for lunch tomorrow and she wants to get us fish and chips for lunch.. again, can't avoid this. *sigh*

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm now in the 2 week wait although I don't think I'm pregnant, I'm wanting to know where I read a few weeks back about still keeping our blood sugar levels low or eating le diet is that right? I can't find it Thanks. Sorry I didn't want to make a new thread I know it's around here somewhere. I'm also having trouble keeping up the calories yesterday I ate a corn my mums home made bread with butter and snake lollies and I drank a pepsi max and diet lemonade and peppermint tea.
    Last edited by Belle; October 4th, 2011 at 07:42 PM.
    Ds1 03
    Ds2 06
    It's a Girl Born 11th of July 2012
    Thank you God, Gender Dreaming, Atomic Sagebush

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast