Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are lavender and nail varnish pink sways?

Hello, just a quick one. I understood that lavender and nail varnish were pink sways however I'm sure I have read somewhere on this site that they were not - of course i have no idea where i read that or how current it was!!

Does anyone know what the latest view on these two are? I notice most girl sway attempts seem to incorporate lavender.....

Thanks for any help on this one

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i changed polish daily from AF to O and also used every lavender thing I could get my hands on and burned lavender oil. Good luck.
    3/3/06 5/1/09

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought they were, hadn't read anywhere that they weren't

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's a thread on here somewhere (I think about lowering testosterone levels naturally?) which says that they lower testosterone but that they also increase oestrogen - so they'd actually be good for DH (manicure darling?!) but not for DW if we go with the theory that both testosterone and oestrogen need to be lower for a girl sway.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks everyone for that. I went out and bought lavender essential oil, hand cream, body cream and soap today. Figured I need to lower testosterone (and my stress levels!) badly enough that it might be worth a bit of an estrogen rise.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Hello, just a quick one. I understood that lavender and nail varnish were pink sways however I'm sure I have read somewhere on this site that they were not - of course i have no idea where i read that or how current it was!!

Does anyone know what the latest view on these two are? I notice most girl sway attempts seem to incorporate lavender.....

Thanks for any help on this one
    If you enjoy using them, that's fine and I doubt they can have enough of an effect on estrogen levels in and of themselves to sway blue.

The problem with some of these things is that it's so much effort to include them that you end up stressed out and raising your testosterone through the roof trying to keep track of it all. As in, "I HAVE to paint my nails EVERY day or else I won't get my baby girl" and/or "If I paint my nails every day I am GUARANTEED a baby girl" and/or "OMG I'm out of essential oil and my sway is 2 days away, did I ruin everything?!?"...and then when you paint your nails or buy more essential oil at the last second, you get a big rush of testosterone for "succeeding" at this "challenge" and the more you "succeed" the more your T will rise, more than any amount of essential oil or nail polish remover could possibly overcome.

I strongly suspect that the type of exposure to nail polish remover that actually manages to alter the gender ratio is in people who are exposed to massive quantities of the stuff at their jobs, so nail techs or men who work with acetone at industrial jobs. Not the average run of the mill person who paints their nails, even every day!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic, that makes sense to me. My biggest problem is elevated stress levels so I will use these things primarily to reduce stress rather than for their ions.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    nice sharing!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    UPDATE! Recent scientific info has come out casting concern onto lavender oils and other essential oils in terms of safety. Please read this thread for more info - you very well may want to avoid lavender oil for a sway and if you do use it, please keep it well away from your husband and sons!!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...isruptors.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ