Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do LE instead of vegetarian?

I struggled big time with LE, is there any benefit of LE over vegetarian? I was having a look at the data, and although the sample size is small, it looked like vego is the way to go. Am I wrong? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought the most important thing was low fat, low blood sugar, low nutrients etc? I guess you could still get a lot of nutrients & protein on a vegetarian diet if you weren't doing it LE? This could be wrong it's just my understanding of it

3. Likes Bepan liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Many ladies do both! I'm eating vegetarian and LE right now. You can read more about the theories behind LE in the links on diet in the index from Atomic's signature, but basically the idea is that if your body thinks times are lean it will be more likely to favor a girl conception and if times are plentiful a boy conception. Eating vegetarian might sway because you're getting more fat and protein from vegetable sources, or it might sway just because *many* (not all) vegetarians are getting low totals of saturated fat and protein overall. Since it's not really clear what's swaying, if you track totals you have your bases covered.
    But if you really don't want to calorie-count of course you can just do vegetarian. I would just make sure you aren't eating a bunch of cheese, nuts or avocados every day and you'll probably be within limits.
    Surprise 2012. FGD sway opposite 2015
    Jan. 2017 (swayed pink).
    LE sway opposite 2017

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Bepan liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The data in our stats is misleading. Those are not scientifically compiled numbers based on data, they are people who were doing a lot of things to sway. Virtually everyone I had doing a vegetarian diet were those who had severe eating disorders in the past or present, and could not track stuff because it made them feel out of control with their eating and it is not a random sample of people.

If you can't do LE and would prefer to do vegetarian diet that is totally fine and up to you. I do think vegetarian diets sway pink. But don't do it based on a misunderstanding of the nature of our statistics.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes Bepan liked this post