Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Gentle sway for a girl after miscarriage

Just wondered if anyone has had any success with a gentle sway. I started on the LE diet over a year ago and after many ups and downs with funny cycles etc, finally conceived in September. However I am now going through a miscarriage at ten weeks. I partly blame myself and really don't want to do the full on LE diet again. Partly I am sick of it and partly I question if it somehow contributed, having been on it for so long. So does anyone have any suggestions as to how I could gently sway pink without doing full on LE? I wonder about the Atomic fertility diet, but don't know if that would sway blue in my case. Any ideas gratefully received!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the purpose of LE is to create "low maternal condition" in the mother

after your miscarriage you will have lost a lot of blood, your iron & hemoglobin levels will be low, and you will be generally not in peak health.

I think thats why ttc the first cycle or two after mc naturally sways girl.

You could try it if you wanted to lighten up on the LE part since the mc would have acomplished most of the poor condition already.

3. Thanks honeybee37, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Lissastick liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you eat meat? Going vegetarian is supposed to help.
    K 2012 C 2014 Baby C Nov 2017

5. Thanks honeybee37 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No I stopped eating meat over a year ago and I'm not planning on eating it again so hopefully that will help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    we have had great luck with AFD so please never hesitate to use it if you think it would be better for you.

Even if you were to just go vegetarian that has really helped.

I didn't go nutzo with diet. I was not that strict and did not even track after the first couple weeks. That way I was able to stick with it for 6 months without really getting burned out with it.

One of my best suggestions is to eat mostly what your family is eating but just limit the meat. So I'd make my normal dinner which was cheesy broccoli rice with chicken and hollandaise sauce, and have the rice and the broccoli and the sauce and then occasionally just a bite or two of chicken. It wasn't upending my universe with me living on rice cakes and losing my mind, it was all very doable and felt normal.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Thanks honeybee37 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very sad to read you are going through a miscarriage honeybee. I've always read your posts with interest. Hope you manage to find a way forward. Take good care of yourself xx

10. Thanks honeybee37 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine wasn't strict LE as after the two miscarriages I lost the motivation. I mostly tried to avoid snacking and not go overboard with large meals. I still had breakfast but delayed it until later in the morning, although after the last m/c and when we move offices at work (no toaster at the new one!) I ate more at home before I left so it wasn't as long of a fast.

I conceived about 3 months after the miscarriage and was using clomid so that probably helped my sway the most.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

12. Likes atomic sagebrush, honeybee37 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have to mention that being a vegetarian and even skipping breakfast wasn't enough for me to conceive a girl after a miscarriage (I'm having a boy), I strongly believe that keeping your blood sugar low through the day is more important than anything. Because that, I could not do! Lol

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    DS 1 Born August 2013
    DS 2 (Due May 15th, 2017)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even under ideal circumstances there seems to be a theoretical upper "ceiling" on success with swaying. Even "perfect" sways make opposites about 20% of the time if not even more like 25-30%. I just urge you guys not to extrapolate any one thing and say "aha it had to be THIS" because swaying is like an iceberg - luck aside, the stuff we see is miniscule compared to the big "iceberg of the unknown" down below the water.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

15. Likes honeybee37 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am only just at the start of the miscarriage so I am not in a position to be swaying... I did do the diet fairly well (with slip ups!) for almost a year and really won't have the motivation to stick to it as much as I did. I'm fine with not eating meat or snacking but will probably eat breakfast. I am fine with white wine most nights and lots of black coffee, and not so many big meals. Hopefully that, plus the detrimental effects of the mc will sway somewhat... I just need to get out the other side first....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post