Thread: Failing LE

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Failing LE

Hi, I'm complained before about how hard LE is for me (no self control in the evenings!) I'm consistently over on the protein and fat (60-80 for each, sometimes more eeek).

I'm skipping breakfast and have done for weeks (used to have big bowl of porridge every day), I've switched from red wine to white and I'm having half a bottle a night (have just stopped breastfeeding so enjoying being able to drink again, but drinking too much!)

I've also gone from red meat most nights to veg/small chicken/small fish at night. I'm 9.5weeks out from TTC, and my plan is to start focusing more on my fluids, hoping that they will fill me up and I won't binge at night??

I'm already drinking some peppermint tea during the day, and drinking more coffee than I used too (plus the wine). I am missing milky sweet tea so so much! I'm thinking if I have a Metamucil before dinner, and consistently have 3 coffees, three peppermint teas and 3 small wines there won't be room for a chocolate binge...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's hard, I agree! I think you've done well to identify your triggers and think of ways to mitigate them.

Maybe in addition to upping fluid intake- reallocating your calories for the day by increasing the amount you eat as the day goes on. Since evening is when you have trouble (same for me), making this your biggest meal you eat for the day will also help too.

For example, I have 300-400 cals for my first meal, 400-600 for my second meal, and 600-800 for my last meal. I stick to 1500-1700 calories a day. I also will have a fruit smoothie that I have made ahead of time, in case I'm craving sweets super badly.

You can do this! You are doing great! FX and GL to you!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One Last Pink Sway
    My Ovulation Chart

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Bepan liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are doing better than you were when you got your boys, that is the important thing.

I had to make a diet with hard numbers and goals because people wanted it. But at any point if you're eating less protein, less fat, and getting a higher % of that from vegetarian sources vs. animal, and eating less often during the day, then you're swaying pink. That's really all you need to do.

Do keep in mind that you do not count the minimal amounts of fat and protein in fruits and vegetables, and also that low carb veg are free for everything - totally unlimited and you do not count them.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes Bepan liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel ya sister. The holidays have been horrible. I'm really discouraged.

7. Likes Bepan liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Like Atomic says - it's the change that really matters. I no longer count any of the numbers - just follow the principles, which is very different to what I was doing before. You can only do what you can. When I'm struggling (like the thought of another 60 min Cardio session today!) I just picture having a little girl and know I want to have tried everything possible, as I know then I'll be happy with a boy as it will feel 'meant to be'. It's the worst time of year too, but try to keep positive. I do find the drinks really help to fill me up and distract me from grabbing a snack! Just hoping I get pregnant soon so I can go back to being me and eating what and when I want!!

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Bepan liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wantanother2017 View Post
    I feel ya sister. The holidays have been horrible. I'm really discouraged.

Don't worry about what HAS happened. let that go. Pick up and go on from here. Worrying about how bad you did only makes it harder or even impossible, psychologically, to regroup.

most people did way better than they thought they did.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

11. Likes Bepan, weeziewoozles liked this post