Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Rephresh the best for me?

I can't get a good reading on my CM but it is very dry and hard to get a good reading (even during O). DH's PH is 8.5. So would rephresh be the best option for me? Or should I do something else?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RePhresh is great as it lasts 3 days inside you and reacts with anything (CM, semen) and lowers the Ph. I use it CD6, CD9 and CD12. Are you doing the LE diet too? Taking any supps? I think rePhresh is a great addition to a sway but it does dry me out a bit - maybe you could add just a tiny bit of sylk lube?
    2 x
    ITS A GIRL!!!!!

Thankyou genderdreaming!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are starting our sway diet once AF shows up and then we will TTC the next cycle. I honestly don't have goals of pregnancy until this coming summer but wouldn't be disappointed if we got pregnant sooner. I just know that I was inpatient the last 2 times and gave up on the sway. With my first I had a hard time getting pregnant after my miscarriage. I am a bit worried about another miscarriage and swaying.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry for your loss, TTC after a MC is one of the most stressful things on the planet. I personally think RepHresh is a "safe" (i.e. won't cause MC) option that removes some of the pH-checking stress.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like RepHresh best by far because it removes the stress from the formula...you just put it up there and know that it's working for 3 days afterwards, rather than having to obsessively check your pH.

We tested Rephresh with Sylk and Acijel both and they worked well together, so you also have the option of using RepHresh a day or a few hours prior to attempt, then using a little Sylk or Acijel before and/or after your attempt as well if that gave you more peace of mind. It will reduce odds of pg but that might be ok for you since you aren't in a super huge hurry to conceive.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I read here that you use rephresh 3 days prior to ovulation and day of ovulation, is that correct?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think "ideally" you'd not use RepHresh on the day of ovulation - possibly the day before or the day before that, if you can time it that well!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by besjoux View Post
    I read here that you use rephresh 3 days prior to ovulation and day of ovulation, is that correct?
    You can use it the day of ovulation if you want to (like 6-12 hours before DTD) and you can even use it immediately before DTD if you want. But like Rainbow says, it's not an ideal situation because it will cut down your odds of pg. It all depends on how big in a hurry you are to conceive...if you're wanting to take your time, you can use it right before DTD. All of the jellies (except PreSeed which sways blue) kill sperm and so you have to find a balance between using enough jelly to keep your pH down, while using it far enough from your attempt/in a small enough amount so that some sperm manage to survive to make it to the egg.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ