Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are some new 'high protein' ones which supposedly fill you longer. Still on 4g.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum to beautiful DS1 born 2013
    2017!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Following these ideas as new to the forum! Any suggestions of my own I'll add!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been eating sugar snap peas with egg whites. I also top with roasted salsa because it adds loads of flavor without using much or having much sodium. I put the sugar snap peas in a pan and almost cover with water so by the time the water is evaporated after cooking them I just need to stir around the pan for a minute or so and they are cooked without needing butter or oil. I cook the egg whites in a bit of margarine. I also like to toast 2 slices of rye bread, spread 1tbsp of hummus on each and put 5 or so slices of cucumber on top. I have also found high fiber English muffins and bagels. They are good to put some tomato sauce on top with a bit of cheese and mushroom and put in the oven until toasty and melted.
    Proud mama to 6 beautiful boys and finally 1 little girl! Praying for just one more girl 💝

4. Likes daydreamer84 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I started back on the diet and exercise 3 January, by the following day I was struck down by the flu virus that's going around and it's totally knocked me for 10. Anyway today I'm up and about and been able to stick to two meals apart from having medication this morning, I'm not going to start exercising again until next week though.
    For lunch I had two slices of wholemeal toast with a little butter and marmite and a mug of honey, lemon and ginger. Mug of coffee at around 3ish. Then for dinner I made Chana masala with spinach from the good food website and it was gorgeous. It's low fat but very tasty and filling I didn't need to have any rice or naan with it. It made two portions so I have enough for tomorrow's dinner too. Going to make it with roasted peppers next time and maybe add a spoonful of natural yogurt to switch it up. Then I had a few Jaffa cakes for my sweet tooth.
    I need some ideas for lunch as that's what I really struggle with, I don't mind sticking with toast but marmite is probably too fortified and I can't have jam because I'm going sugar free when my virus has gone because of immune problems.

5 HT cycles all BFN

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey - for lunch I normally have white break with Philadelphia and cucumber or low fat cheese sandwich or egg sandwich or a tortilla with hummus and veggies that's it basically lots of boring sandwiches haha I do actually enjoy them though!
    Dinner is always a veggie option like veggie burger or pizza or rice and veggies or pasta or a veggie bake with cheese on top

Hope this helps x

7. Thanks Frilly Lady thanked for this post
    Likes Lindzter liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been having cup a soups for lunch or homemade. Lightly roasting courgette and carrot and dipping in hummus too- I mix a tsp with natural yoghurt and it makes a lovely dip- doesn't use too much fat or protein up too.
    Rice and broccoli with hot sauce is another go to for me!

2017!

9. Thanks Frilly Lady thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JW123 View Post
    Hi, not sure if there is an up to date thread running which gives girl diet meal examples. e.g. breakfast (not planning on having this) lunch and dinner ideas.

I usually have breakfast however I have managed to stop having this over the past few days. I love tea I am going to find this very difficult to give up! Just looking for some advice while I am waiting on my personalised plan.

If there is a recent thread giving examples of meal ideas please send me the link.
    I also drink a lot of tea. At first I thought it would be impossible to live without it. Now I actually think that it could work, at least with some herbal tea.

My plan is to start the LE-diet about a month but I have already done some changes. I have switched the tea at breakfast to coffee instead, I never drank coffee before and now I drink a lot.

I still drink tea at the evenings but my plan is to switch it to herbal tea when I start my diet, I think that herbal tea is ok! Maybe also rooibos tea, atomic didn't really know. I also wondering if I could do my own tea of spices like cinnamon, cardamom and cloves, but I don't know if that will sway blue, what do you think? Do anyone else has some other suggestion of tea that it's ok?
    Last edited by Inhope; January 14th, 2017 at 11:30 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inhope View Post
    I also drink a lot of tea. At first I thought it would be impossible to live without it. Now I actually think that it could work, at least with some herbal tea.

My plan is to start the LE-diet about a month but I have already done some changes. I have switched the tea at breakfast to coffee instead, I never drank coffee before and now I drink a lot.

I still drink tea at the evenings but my plan is to switch it to herbal tea when I start my diet, I think that herbal tea is ok! Maybe also rooibos tea, atomic didn't really know. I also wondering if I could do my own tea of spices like cinnamon, cardamom and cloves, but I don't know if that will sway blue, what do you think? Do anyone else has some other suggestion of tea that it's ok?
    Peppermint is ok afaik? The fruit infusions that are known as fruit tea (uk) are caffeine free and don't actually have any tea- they might be a good option? I swapped tea for coffee - really weak at first to get used to it and gradually Made it stronger.

2017!

12. Thanks Inhope thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why are pop tarts a Grade a food on the diet??????

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Artisam View Post
    Peppermint is ok afaik? The fruit infusions that are known as fruit tea (uk) are caffeine free and don't actually have any tea- they might be a good option? I swapped tea for coffee - really weak at first to get used to it and gradually Made it stronger.

Peppermint tea may cut odds of conception somewhat so I would stick to dietary amounts unless actively using it as a sway tactic. (only women under 35 and without other fertility issues)

Cinnamon may sway pink, but can also make your blood sugar drop and make you get kind of woozy much more easily when on LE Diet. Can also really make weight fly off. So use in dietary amounts unless using as sway tactic (and only those with PCOS or more than 30 lbs to lose should do that)

As long as you mix it up with the herb teas they are ok. What I do not want you guys to do is to use anything daily, or more than daily, unless you are deliberately using it as a sway tactic (and after doing the research to know if it's right for you.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast