Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl Sway- any suggestion? TTC April 2017

Hi, I'm 27 years old and have two boys 5 years old and 9 months.
    Shortly my story:
    DS#1: only one attempt, J&D after 30 seconds, Dukan Diet
    DS2: believed in Shettles (so stupid!!)- e2d with cut off O-4, vegan but high fat and protein

I am since January '17 on LE diet- I had my first AF on 7th Jan and then I started LE. But till now I still don't have AF. I'm breastfeeding my DS2 (4times a day), 1800kcal (50-60g fat/protein), lost in two months 2kg. My BMI is 22,59.

DW: Vitex, folic acid, some Cal/Mag, some Fibre
    DH: LR, OLE, some Cal/Mag, folic acid

Skipping breakfasts, 2-3 meals
    Some coffee and one cup peppermint tea, some Diet Coke
    No fish, no meat- mostly veggies and carbs.

I want TTC in April to have 12 weeks on LE. My DH wants to start right now but I want to wait at least one month. I took BCP for two month after birth but right now I don't take any.
    I have two package at home and thinking if I should take one for this month (till mid March)?
    Because my DH is so stubborn! This is my only chance to try and really want to make 100%. Especially that we are typisch boy family! Only one girl in family.

My DH doesn't want to sway this time ( we TTC DS2 for 8 months to have this 4days cut off). He prefers everyday but I don't thing this is good idea. I thing better will be e4d with one attempt but I don't know if he agreed.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi and welcome!

It's not unusual to have your cycles be a little funny when they come back. I would have you drop vitex as it can delay ovulation. Don't go onto the BCP, I think you're going to end up making it take ages for your ovulation to resume and we don't know if only one month even does anything.

I would not have you guys DTD every day. If he will agree to every 4 days I'd have you do that - he will like that better than one attempt and it is getting very good results too.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome. GL with your sway, dropping off some pink dust for you.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

4. Likes Imama liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 29 husband is 32, I'm hoping to TTC in May we have a 5 yr old boy and 10 month old boy! We are so similar. I've started skipping breakfast, drinking crystal light, 2-3 meals a day, my cycles are very regular so I started OPKs, BBT this month and plan to continue for march and April also, I am working towards the LE diet slowly as I have a very boy friendly diet I learned so this will be a major change for me and might be difficult I'm going to start with one attempt as both are boys were conceived by every day or every other day BDs. I will add you as a friend would love a buddy for this swaying journey! pink dust to us both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    hi and welcome!

It's not unusual to have your cycles be a little funny when they come back. I would have you drop vitex as it can delay ovulation. Don't go onto the BCP, I think you're going to end up making it take ages for your ovulation to resume and we don't know if only one month even does anything.

I would not have you guys DTD every day. If he will agree to every 4 days I'd have you do that - he will like that better than one attempt and it is getting very good results too.
    Thank you Atomic for your advice. I will drop vitex and try talk to my DH because I really want to wait one month before our attempt.
    Do you have more advice for me: should I add/drop sth? This Cal/Mag is for me difficult topic. I read many of yours essays and I am confused- so many opposites to IG. But really trust you!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl Sway- any suggestion? TTC April 2017

[QUOTE=Little13;888600]I'm 29 husband is 32, I'm hoping to TTC in May we have a 5 yr old boy and 10 month old boy! We are so similar. I've started skipping breakfast, drinking crystal light, 2-3 meals a day, my cycles are very regular so I started OPKs, BBT this month and plan to continue for march and April also, I am working towards the LE diet slowly as I have a very boy friendly diet I learned so this will be a major change for me and might be difficult I'm going to start with one attempt as both are boys were conceived by every day or every other day BDs. I will add you as a friend would love a buddy for this swaying journey! pink dust to us both!

Hi Little13!

I have also a very boy friendly diet so I want to change it at first. The most difficult is no snacking! And I really like eggs...
    My DH is 33 so very similar also
    Do you take any supplements? I want to add also exercises next week.
    My DS1 & DS2 are conceived by one attempt and DH wants to have everyday BD but one attempt has really good statistics.
    We don't want to have a big age gaps between children so we will try asap. Only 12 weeks LE.
    I will follow your swaying journey as well!
    Pink dust to us both
    Last edited by Imama; February 20th, 2017 at 03:47 AM.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=Imama;888626]
    Quote Originally Posted by Little13 View Post
    I'm 29 husband is 32, I'm hoping to TTC in May we have a 5 yr old boy and 10 month old boy! We are so similar. I've started skipping breakfast, drinking crystal light, 2-3 meals a day, my cycles are very regular so I started OPKs, BBT this month and plan to continue for march and April also, I am working towards the LE diet slowly as I have a very boy friendly diet I learned so this will be a major change for me and might be difficult I'm going to start with one attempt as both are boys were conceived by every day or every other day BDs. I will add you as a friend would love a buddy for this swaying journey! pink dust to us both!

Hi Little13!

I have also a very boy friendly diet so I want to change it at first. The most difficult is no snacking! And I really like eggs...
    My DH is 33 so very similar also
    Do you take any supplements? I want to add also exercises next week.
    My DS1 & DS2 are conceived by one attempt and DH wants to have everyday BD but one attempt has really good statistics.
    We don't want to have a big age gaps between children so we will try asap. Only 12 weeks LE.
    I will follow your swaying journey as well!
    Pink dust to us both
    I plan to add calcium, mag, folic acid and cranberry for DH. Will also start drinking peppermint tea closer to the month we plan to start trying. I'm not sure on the exercise as I know it has to be all or nothing. And with a full time job and two kiddos I'm not sure I can commit to an hour of cardio 5-6 days a week

9. Likes Imama liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I agree that's hard. I don't work so I have time but I am lazy! And sometimes is better do nothing, as you said. I exercised a lot when DS2 was conceived, but it was wintertime.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also exercised a lot when DS #2 was conceived I was doing a mix of cardio and weight lifting which I know now increasing testosterone so I'm thinking maybe this time I should just do nothing. I'm thinking of asking my OB to check my testosterone levels as I have a yearly coming up soon.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Imama View Post
    Thank you Atomic for your advice. I will drop vitex and try talk to my DH because I really want to wait one month before our attempt.
    Do you have more advice for me: should I add/drop sth? This Cal/Mag is for me difficult topic. I read many of yours essays and I am confused- so many opposites to IG. But really trust you!
    Cal/mag is up to you. Some of us got opposites on that and of course we wanted to skip it (I got 2 boys using it and you could not have made me take it my 5th sway - and I indeed got a girl without it!!) But as long as you take JUST the cal-mag supps, without extra Vit D and without doing tons of dairy, I allow you guys to take it.

I am ALWAYS happy to explain any differences between what I recommend and what IG recommends. They have not changed their recommendations in any real way since 2008 even though we have tons of new data and new experiences to build off of. So while I know it's confusing, we are trying to have a better sway that is safer and much quicker times to conception. (while still being equally effective, of course). That is why we change things, to get better results for you guys.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast