Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Here we go again - diet starts now!

Hello! I'm back to my diet after a few weeks of bingeing on steak and pate... will TTC in 13 weeks. Planning a "all in" sway and then relaxing if we don't get BFP. I've been reading the stats (I love stats!) and am after some advice:
    - how long should I take antihistamine for? Just on day of attempt?
    - Same question re: aspirin?
    - I only had fibre before dinner last time, any benefit of having it more often?
    - how to consume cinnamon? I've tried to have with my coffee but it just floats on top...
    - What is CFR? (Best result in stats)
    - Wine or spirits? (I prefer vodka to wine, got a bit bored with white wine during last sway). And still aiming for the more the better?
    - Olive leaf extract for hubby, do we start this now?
    - what is the opinion on orgasm??

I'm also planning on Acijel (third nightly for a couple of weeks then a fingertip before BD), jump and dump, vegetarian (mainly because I can't stay under protein totals if I eat any meat!), left sleeping, one attempt only at pos OPK. Exercise for one hour most days, I'm an early riser and will try to walk and work up to jogging

I lost over 10kg on the diet last time, hoping for similar results again, will do NIPT testing so will find out gender as early as possible, yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also - BMI currently 28.5, will be 24.4 if I lose an additional 10kg - thinking positive

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Planning on sticking to 1200cals, 40g fat, 60g protein, skip breakfast, first meal after midday, lots of coffee in the morning, lots of peppermint tea in the afternoon, and have started a meditation program to reduce my stress levels!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Antihistamine month of attempt only.

I'm only using aspirin for those who insist. It had WAYYY more risks and side effects than we realized, did not help people get pregnant OR seem to sway pink. If you must take it, start very low dose like 2 times a week and gradually bulid up to no more than 5x a week. And be sure to wean off very gradually at BFP by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then drop it.

Fiber - any meal with fat

Cinnamon (this is only because you do have the weight to spare, anyone who doesn't, don't use cinnamon, it's not for everyone) 1/4 teaspoon daily stirred into food or drink, don't need to have it all at once

CFR - compressed frequent release. I think this is a quirk of the stats as all those people did just one attempt and one attempt was what was actually swaying. Also prevented preganncy and was very stressful/hard for people to stick with. I don't recommend this any more.

Whichever you prefer. I'd stick with 3 a day max just for health

Yes OLE right away

Orgasm is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...s-swaying.html

The left sleeping thing is nonsense I only put up with because a person very active on the site wanted to investigate it. It does nothing and eveyrone who is now wondering what this is, it's ineffective "old wives' tale".
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks Bepan thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RE meditation, don't do that. We don't know that "stress" sways, and in fact some studies have indicated that it sways pink. It is that "control freaky" constantly thinking about swaying kind of thing that sways, and meditation, visualization, etc - all that does is give you MORE time to sit around thinking about swaying. It is not necessary and I do not recommend it at all.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Thanks Bepan thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic!!