Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should I delay attempt?

Hi,

I've been on the LE diet and exercising since November. Last month I had maybe a 2 and a half week break as my body just needed it. About 3 weeks ago I started up on the diet again and about a week after that, the exercise again. I've been struck down by severe flu/chest infection and have been in bed for 6 days. I still feel terrible and am unable to exercise (I can barely walk without coughing fit, feeling faint, headache) - I'm mainly sticking to diet but having to have breakfast bit earlier/add in occasional snack as I am starving (time of the month and body fighting off infection I guess). I'm still at lowest weight. I was planning to attempt in about 12 days - should I leave it and try the following month? Or, if I do attempt this month, once I'm better, should I do the 9 or so days of exercise before attempt or just leave the exercise until after attempt now? Thanks for advice.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I think you should try this month if you feel up to it. Not only is illness very depleting but you've been at this since November and I don't want you to skip any months at all if we can help it.

I hope you're feeling better soon! Please be patient, don't try to start exercising again till you are fully well!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No, I think you should try this month if you feel up to it. Not only is illness very depleting but you've been at this since November and I don't want you to skip any months at all if we can help it.

I hope you're feeling better soon! Please be patient, don't try to start exercising again till you are fully well!
    Thank you. If I still can't exercise for the next few days, do you think I should start up again when I can (even if it's only a week before attempt?) or will this raise testosterone? It'd only be brisk walking with the pram.

I'm feeling at pretty much rock bottom maternal condition so if I were ever going to have a girl I think it would be now!! Very much doubt I'll get pregnant anyway.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, start up again. The "it may raise testosterone" was ever only a theory, and this was before we found that exercise got such great results for us. So to my way of thinking the known (that exercise is getting great results) by far outweighs the unknown.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ