Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 month until our sway! Does this look ok?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could give me a bit of advice on my sway, we are ttc a little girl after our two lovely little boys, I have been doing the LE diet for about 3 weeks now and our first attempt isn't going to be until the start of June. I have been changing my mind about the cut off / one time attempt and frequent of abstaining. I think We are going to do the one attempt once we get a +opk and abstain for 10 days before hand, we are both 24 so I feel like that would be our best option? I was planning on using rephresh every 3 days, take Benadryl 1-2 hours before and use sylk - I'm not going to even attempt the 60 minutes a day exercise as I don't think I'd have time to keep up with it so I'm going for the couch potato approach instead �� Does this sound ok? I was worried the rephresh, sylk and antihistamine might be over doing it? I also have been trying to skip breakfast, I get up at 7 everyday and haven't been eating until 10:30 so it's about 15 hours since I had dinner the night before, is that ok?Some days I feel like I've got it all sorted and then others I don't have a clue what I'm doing! Any advice would be appreciated!
    Thankyou

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did I cover this in your other thread??? Sorry the posts sometimes blend together in my mind!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you did thankyou! I did have one more question for you, I was taking antidepressants up until about 4 weeks ago and decided to stop them before ttc, I have been feeling quite anxious a lot of the time but I really don't want to start taking them again as I feel that part of the aniexty is to do with me wanting to get my sway right! �� I was thinking about taking kalms which are a natural herbal tablet but I don't want this to effect my girl sway at all so I wanted your advice on it before I got them
    Thankyou x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We just don't know how all that stuff sways - I know it has lavender in it and that may sway pink when it's used in lotion form (note - I don't believe in that at all, but some do) I just can't sign off on anything unless I've seen lots of people use them successfully for their desired gender..
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's ok, thankyou I think I will give them a miss just incase! ☺️

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post