Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

HOW important is the exercise?

Ok awesome I will go ahead and start! I'm doing a recumbent bike (no resistance) I've been on the diet since beginning of march so I should be good there hopefully! The main thing in the diet that's hard for me is the no red meat, it's usually a meal staple in my family!

*Mommy to Mason 8/28/08 Tyler 5/25/12 and Brayden 4/4/15* Praying for healthy PINK to join my crew!
    Last edited by Mommy3boyz; May 20th, 2017 at 12:47 PM.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What I usually did was just make normal food, and then I'd eat the side dish and veg or salad and just skip the meat. It makes it WAY easier than trying to make foods that your family doesn't like that well.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes Mommy3boyz, XXforhubby liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Apologies - please can someone send me a
    Link to the exercise statistics when swaying pink x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hijack, but it seems (from reading all this) that exercise is really important on a pink sway, is it just as important on a blue one? Presume that’s just weights? I walk 2 - 3 times a week for about 1 hour - should I drop that or just add weights into the mix on the other days? What were u guys doing when u got your boys? thanks x

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I got my boy (I wasn’t swaying) I was - eating lots of takeaway and crap, snacking, not exercising just the odd walk around the city. I was also eating lots of eggs/white bread/ big meals during the week. Drank tea and coffee always had a hearty breakfast, didn’t drink much alcohol. Can’t remember much else - BD every couple of days around Ovulation before during and after. Often had big O, me on top and layed still afterwards.... hmmm can’t remember much else but sending lots of blue dust your way x

8. Thanks 3littleladies01, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsidianBlossom View Post
    Apologies - please can someone send me a
    Link to the exercise statistics when swaying pink x x

Our stats are here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...your-sway.html and an essay on why not to take our stats too seriously (mandatory reading BEFORE you get too woun!) is here https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...hts-stats.html

as it is right now our exercise stats are just about 72%, 112 out of 156 people. But this doesn't show that exercise has consistently been this high or better (almost always better!) for the past 7 years and what's more, it was even this high during the lowest success rate of the site!! So exercise HAS GOT TO BE working for pink since it's been great the entire time, even during times where our overall success rate was 15% lower. Exercise has to be a big sway tactic and I recommend it for every pink swayer who can manage it without wasting away to nothing.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3littleladies01 View Post
    Sorry to hijack, but it seems (from reading all this) that exercise is really important on a pink sway, is it just as important on a blue one? Presume that’s just weights? I walk 2 - 3 times a week for about 1 hour - should I drop that or just add weights into the mix on the other days? What were u guys doing when u got your boys? thanks x

I really really do think this is a biggie for blue too but we don't ahve the quality of data to back that up (I really need to work on my blue sway stats)

you can do cardio and weights for blue. Walking 2-3 times a week is actually ideal, please carry on. Then in addition to that do weights 4 times a week, if you can avoid doing both in the same day, that's best, if not, be sure you break it into two pieces and don't do more than 45 min to 1 hour at a time.

I got 2 of my boys doing lots of walking (one with weights, one without) and then my 3rd boy I had a very physically taxing job that I did 4-5 days a week for 4-6 hours at a time. But with all of them I was either gaining weight or holding steady and eating super blue friendly diet, particualrly with the 3rd boy.

11. Thanks 3littleladies01 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I really really do think this is a biggie for blue too but we don't ahve the quality of data to back that up (I really need to work on my blue sway stats)

you can do cardio and weights for blue. Walking 2-3 times a week is actually ideal, please carry on. Then in addition to that do weights 4 times a week, if you can avoid doing both in the same day, that's best, if not, be sure you break it into two pieces and don't do more than 45 min to 1 hour at a time.

I got 2 of my boys doing lots of walking (one with weights, one without) and then my 3rd boy I had a very physically taxing job that I did 4-5 days a week for 4-6 hours at a time. But with all of them I was either gaining weight or holding steady and eating super blue friendly diet, particualrly with the 3rd boy.
    Thanks atomic! That’s great. I’ll do exactly that xx

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If DW is doing exclusive cardio exercise (50-60 min per session, at least 4 days a week) and DH is doing cycle/running but also starts to add in some light weights, will that compromise the sway? My DH had not done weights in 7 months, pretty much exclusive running/cycling and wants to pick up light weights again. He was a heavy lifter before. I think because we conceived he hit the gym right away and then we had the CP and now he doesn't want to give up weights again but is willing to do light weights. He is taking OLE daily (he has been for months now).

I *completely* believe in the cardio for DW = high chance of girl.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have no evidence that husbands doing weights will even harm a sway. The weight thing is based on data in women, not men. Have no data indicating that weights sway blue for men and in fact a lot of anecdotal evidence that very buff men have lots of girls (some of them may be taking supplements that sway pink - my point is not "this means weight deffo sways pink for men" but simply that "men who are buff and lift weights CAN make girls we've seen it!")

16. Thanks dreamofdaughter thanked for this post
    Likes SazSupaStar6 liked this post
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast