Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I just ask a bit of advice re:exercise?

I currently do
    Mon & sun - weights 30 mins
    Tuesday & Thursday - walk 1 hr 20 but broken down into 20 mins intervals due to school run - 20 mins there, 20 back and then repeat for pick up.
    Weds - 40 min walk (20 there and 20 back on school run) - I could add weights here in evening???
    Fri and sat - rest
    Is this enough for blue or do I need to increase any area? We have about 1 month till first sway so would prefer honest opinion now whilst I still have some time??

Thanks all xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3littleladies01 View Post

I currently do
    Tuesday & Thursday - walk 1 hr 20 but broken down into 20 mins intervals due to school run - 20 mins there, 20 back and then repeat for pick up.
    Weds - 40 min walk (20 there and 20 back on school run) - I could add weights here in evening???
    Fri and sat - rest
    Is this enough for blue or do I need to increase any area? We have about 1 month till first sway so would prefer honest opinion now whilst I still have some time??

Thanks all xx

Swaying blue FYI x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I currently do
    Fri and sat - rest

Thanks all xx

I would love to see one more day of weights but that's very close to perfecto in my book.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks 3littleladies01 thanked for this post
    Likes sway_blue liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I would love to see one more day of weights but that's very close to perfecto in my book.
    Should I add the weights to the weds where I walk 40 mins earlier in the day or try to do the extra weights on a different day?

Thanks atomic - exercise is the one thing I missed in my sway last time where I got my opposite so I’m determined to do it right this time! 🤞 x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also skipped exercise in my previous sways. And got boys. One of my boys I was doing kickboxing and boot camp type classes but eating a very boy friendly diet still got me a boy. I think for boys, diet is very important, though. I have always been very much a snacker, love cereal, a carnivore, etc and have 5 boys.
    Proud mama to 6 beautiful boys and finally 1 little girl! Praying for just one more girl 💝

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush, 3littleladies01 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Should I add the weights to the weds where I walk 40 mins earlier in the day or try to do the extra weights on a different day?

Thanks atomic - exercise is the one thing I missed in my sway last time where I got my opposite so I’m determined to do it right this time! �� x

totally at your discretion, whihever works best for you as long as the weights are not right at the same time as the walking. (so have a break, be sure to eat something)

9. Likes 3littleladies01 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenanigans View Post
    I also skipped exercise in my previous sways. And got boys. One of my boys I was doing kickboxing and boot camp type classes but eating a very boy friendly diet still got me a boy. I think for boys, diet is very important, though. I have always been very much a snacker, love cereal, a carnivore, etc and have 5 boys.
    yep the diet and exercise 100% work together. that's why we can't always just look at a person and say "oh yes they were a gym rat, no wonder they have...." the diet and exercise are a team.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenanigans View Post
    Thanks shenanigans - I do lean towards a boy friendly diet (at least the last couple of years, before that I was definitely more girl diet) but I still got my third girl, born 10 months ago.

As I say first two I can understand - no.1 was inadvertently 1 attempt and girly diet, no.2 was shettles timing 1 attempt and girly diet. No.3 was failed sway with no exercise but very much boy diet - since then I’ve not really changed the diet too much (still grazing all day, cereal every morning and lots of red meat) so will be interested to see what diet AND exercise get me this time around!

Are you swaying girl? X

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I am 34 and mum to 1 boy, 20 months old. When conceiving him I did zero exercise and had a BMI of 24.9, I am the same weight now I was then. I am attempting the LE diet, fibre, folate and planning to try the one attempt starting in December. My DH though has recently started going to the gym and lost 15kg since we had DS. I know there is no way I will be able to do 60-6-7. My question is, is any exercise better than nothing? If I can’t be consistent with it, is it better not to try at all?

I have weight to lose, so will try to do that with my diet but am wondering whether exercise some weeks and some weeks none, is more harmful than no exercise at all.

Thank you

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmf84 View Post
    Hi, I am 34 and mum to 1 boy, 20 months old. When conceiving him I did zero exercise and had a BMI of 24.9, I am the same weight now I was then. I am attempting the LE diet, fibre, folate and planning to try the one attempt starting in December. My DH though has recently started going to the gym and lost 15kg since we had DS. I know there is no way I will be able to do 60-6-7. My question is, is any exercise better than nothing? If I can’t be consistent with it, is it better not to try at all?

I have weight to lose, so will try to do that with my diet but am wondering whether exercise some weeks and some weeks none, is more harmful than no exercise at all.

Thank you

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Hey that level of weight loss for DH likely sways pink too. No worries there.

While we don't have the body of hard data I would need to answer your question definitively, what we now believe is that the exercise has been so good for so long it is worth including even at a lesser amount - provided you have lost at least a little weight on a lower cal, lower protein diet (such as LE) I definitely want you to exercise as long as you're not gaining weight or eating a boy friendly diet otherwise.

The 60 minutes appear more important than the number of days a week, so if you could get in 60 min. 4 days a week, that's great. Less than 4 days a week makes me a little nervous, and less than 45 min. makes me even nervouser, but given your BMI I think yu'll benefit from any exercise even if it is less than that.

15. Thanks Cmf84 thanked for this post
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast