Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic,

Is an hour of any exercise what you like to see for pink swayers? I can walk, do cardio Pilates or cycle for an hour at a time but would not be able to run for an hour. Also, can it be mixed, ie 30minutes of Pilates followed by a 30 minute walk?

Is it weights with any exercise what you suggest is not idea? ie a long walk with a child in the back carrier or cycling with a child attached in a bike seat or weights during Pilates?

Lastly, I know you said 4 days a week of 60minutes exercise is great, but would more days help Sway pink or is 4 plenty for the week? Thank you

Swaying for a soon!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiG View Post
    I have 4 girls and only did exercise with 1, the 1 thing I did did with all of them was only 1 meal a day big dinners, and loved my sweets.
    This is an older post but I just wanted to point out that diet and exercise can work in harmony or on their own. Anyone eating 1 meal a day would be swaying pink (even though I DO NOT WANT to ever see anyone eating 1 meal a day!) even without exercise, and someone exercising a massive amount will be swaying pink even on a blue friendly diet (and indeed, many of our unsuccessful blue swayers were people who were super into fitness and just didn't feel they could reduce exercise, or had a very strong history of doing lots and lots of cardio). The best approach to sway pink is both diet and cardio exercise.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks babygirl1 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PINKwish16 View Post
    Hi atomic,

Is an hour of any exercise what you like to see for pink swayers? I can walk, do cardio Pilates or cycle for an hour at a time but would not be able to run for an hour. Also, can it be mixed, ie 30minutes of Pilates followed by a 30 minute walk?

Is it weights with any exercise what you suggest is not idea? ie a long walk with a child in the back carrier or cycling with a child attached in a bike seat or weights during Pilates?

Lastly, I know you said 4 days a week of 60minutes exercise is great, but would more days help Sway pink or is 4 plenty for the week? Thank you
    Yes, an hour a day of cardio. You can mix and match them as long as they are CONSECUTIVE, meaning you go right from one to the other, don't stop in the middle to send "just a few texts" and check Twitter LOL, and especially don't stop in the middle and eat a snack!

I actually prefer you guys walk, not run. Unless you're already quite fit and used to running, people end up getting injured by trying to do exercise that is too hard for them. Walking has just as good results as running, so please by all means walk!

As long as you're eating a lower protein diet and have lost at least a little weight and are doing the 60 min (rather than 30) I am fine with the baby in the carrier. No problem with that at all. you can't be gaining muscle in that case!

I prefer to see 6-7 days per week with cardio. Some people can't do that (and others have stopped ovulating) so when I say "4 days a week" I mean we have still seen successful sways with 4 days of exercise. I personally prefer to see everyone at least start off with 6-7 (or ease into doing that, you don't need to actually START with 6-7 days, I mean start TRYING with 6-7 days per week) and see if you can maintain a healthy BMI and keep ovulating at that level before reducing. But please abolve all else do the doable.

5. Thanks PINKwish16 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hey that level of weight loss for DH likely sways pink too. No worries there.

While we don't have the body of hard data I would need to answer your question definitively, what we now believe is that the exercise has been so good for so long it is worth including even at a lesser amount - provided you have lost at least a little weight on a lower cal, lower protein diet (such as LE) I definitely want you to exercise as long as you're not gaining weight or eating a boy friendly diet otherwise.

The 60 minutes appear more important than the number of days a week, so if you could get in 60 min. 4 days a week, that's great. Less than 4 days a week makes me a little nervous, and less than 45 min. makes me even nervouser, but given your BMI I think yu'll benefit from any exercise even if it is less than that.
    Hi Atomic. That’s really interesting about exercise. Would you say it has to be 60 mins of continuous exercise or can it be spread out throughout the day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it needs to be 60 minutes of consecutive exercise. This is because after about 45 minutes of exercise your body has run out of carbs in your blood and starts burning fat as fuel and something about this process we believe sways strongly pink. So a few minutes here and there is not going to get you into that zone, then you'd start over again later and your body would have either replenished its carbs via eating or through natural processes that raise blood sugar over time. 60 minutes of exercise is important even if you can't get the 6-7 days.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That’s really useful to know and makes sense after reading your explanation- thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic,

Just wondering what is the impact on a sway when a pink swayer loses weight when going on the LE diet but then the body adjusts to the new calorie amounts and daily walks, and kinda plateaus with weight loss? Is that fine as long as weight is maintained, and things like an hours walk is included for as many days a week as possible? I’m sure I had seen in a thread somewhere someone was struggling to lose any weight on LE, but I can’t find it, so just wanted to ask to get a better understanding for if you do lose a good amount of weight initially but it plateaus or loss slows right down but you are still keeping the cals, carbs and protein low.

Thanks xx

Swaying for a soon!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, once you drop below BMI 21 you should stop losing weight and hold steady. And if you have plateaued even above BMI 21 you can still try.

It is the limits of the diet that appear to sway. Not weight loss.

12. Thanks PINKwish16 thanked for this post
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567