Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

HOW important is the exercise?

I've been on this journey since November and not conceived then I just had a chemical. I want to give it my best shot as this will definitely be my last baby. I understand exercise is getting really good results but HOW important is it - do you think it is make or break? It's the main thing I struggle with. I can just about cope with the diet (with some cheats), the not snacking, coffee, alcohol, e4d but the thought of keeping up with the exercise fills me with dread. Also I have low BMI so can't afford to lose anymore weight. If it's super important, I'll do it, but if I'm doing everything else - is that enough?

2. Thanks mrshrc thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

HOW important is the exercise?

This is one of those things that no one can really say for sure. I would say if you will have regrets not doing it, then add it in. You may need to eat more calories if it causes you to lose too much weight. If it will stress you out too much, then leave it out. No one can tell you for sure if this is best or not- you have to decide if exercise can fit into your daily life. I can tell you that there have been successful girl sways without exercise. I started out exercising for 8.5mo and had to stop the month I got my BFP due to too much family stress. I personally feel that is the best approach- do what you can and forget about what you can't.

FX and GL to you!!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

4. Likes onelastsway, mumof4boyz liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi this is my last chance for a girl to I'm doing the exercise trying to fit in five days a week. I'm trying it because it gets good results but I'm finding the diet harder than the exercise, you can even do a hours walking if that suits you better. I just can't wait for all this diet and exercise to be over I'm also very thin & can't afford to loose any more weight. Your sway sounds great & if you are sticking to it even better! I sometimes find when I try to hard to fit everything in I end up failing. Good luck & I hope we both get our happy endings!
    Which diet are you following Le or pcos?

6. Likes atomic sagebrush, onelastsway liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exercise is among our best sway tactics but if you can't do it, you can't do it.

I didn't do it and I got a girl.

Is there any way you could just do LESS exercise? Even if you have to drop down to 3-4 days a week?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^ and just to reiterate what pink rose said - even just walking for an hour counts. It does not need to be like a Herculean level of effort!

9. Thanks mrshrc, J-ellybean thanked for this post
    Likes onelastsway, mumof4boyz liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone. I am doing LE diet. OK, I will try to do the exercise 4-5 times a week as I don't want to regret not doing it - some walking, some dance dvd. I do aqua once a week anyway. It's just fitting it around two needy boys that I struggle with!!

11. Likes skillet04, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelastsway View Post
    Thanks everyone. I am doing LE diet. OK, I will try to do the exercise 4-5 times a week as I don't want to regret not doing it - some walking, some dance dvd. I do aqua once a week anyway. It's just fitting it around two needy boys that I struggle with!!
    Does your local Y or if in the US 24 hour fitness have childcare? My 24 hour fitness has unlimited childcare package for $30/mo and I think there's a discount for additional children. For my daughter and my membership I pay $70/mo which is less than half what I paid at a fancy gym. I go and do 60m of fast walking 4x a week while watching TV shows on my phone. It's honestly like a vacation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic- are you now thinking its better to do SOME exercise than no exercise? I would exercise 7 days a week if it worked for me, but I have a recurring injury so I'm so worried I'm going to have to quit cold turkey and it actually backfire?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. The results on exercise have been unignorable and so I now believe that (provided you are losing or have lost at least some weight on a lower protein diet) even if you can only get to 3-4 days a week you should do the exercise. More is better, but it's worth it even if you can't get the full 60 6-7 because the results have proven it works.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes. The results on exercise have been unignorable and so I now believe that (provided you are losing or have lost at least some weight on a lower protein diet) even if you can only get to 3-4 days a week you should do the exercise. More is better, but it's worth it even if you can't get the full 60 6-7 because the results have proven it works.
    This is a bit of a threadjack, but do you want us eating back exercise calories. My calorie goal is 1700 (a 600 calorie deficit from my TDEE) - however I did 60m on the treadmill today and burned 300 calories. If I don't eat them, I basically have an intake of 1400 (1000 calories below TDEE)...is that enough?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast