Thread: dutch study

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

dutch study

Hi Atomic,
    Do you know if anyone has gone through the Dutch (Noorlander) gender consult? Is it basically the same as the LE diet? Just curious if you have heard anything about the dutch diet. Thanks!

2. Thanks Aaliyah thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They are sworn to secrecy but I have heard the diet is very similar (which I did not know, I started making LE Diet before it was even done). They have much more emphasis on fruits and veg than the IG-style diets which is much more in line with LE.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! Would you be able to advise - what can be done differently for a girl sway.

Here was the sway
    Mostly vegetarian (salads, cucumbers with some balsamic vineger / olive oil) avoided avo and high nutrient veggies
    Plain pasta
    cinnamon raisin bread
    did have cheats here and there on chicken/fish - definitely avoided red meats
    5-6x/ week treadmill 60 min each time
    lost a lot of weight - 5'3 height and went down to 104lb (very slim)
    1 attempt (might have been too close to ovulation) - does timing matter?

What would you change/add? Perhaps more vegetarian? Can the hubs go vegetarian ? what can he do?

thanks!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you get a boy doing this?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing doesn't sway. Been totally debunked. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

Did you track your nutrient intake at all?? Cals, protein, fat?

Did you do diet for 12 weeks or more?

You really did a solid sway. Unfortunately there seems to be an upper ceiling of success rates so there is a luck factor involved, it's likely that Mother Nature just doesn't WANT us to get more than about 70% because she "wants" both boys and girls to continue to be born.

Taking any supps? YOu or DH?

Adding in coffee and alcohol may help.

Swaying is a funny thing - kind of like flipping a coin, you can actually do pretty much what you did the last time and get a different result. I know the natural response after a failed sway is to want to batten down th' hatches and do everything under the sun that you've ever heard of but people who do that, tend to get opposites anyway (due to the control freak factor)

Yes, DH can go vegetarian if he wants. Also, jogging/biking for him has been successful and smoking, if that is something he enjoys now and then, like a pipe or a cigar. May help.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,
    Good to hear that the sway was solid. I didn't track nutrients - but i stayed away from a lot of the good nutrient foods like avocados, bright colored veggies like beets. It was mainly cucumbers, lettuce, plain pasta, some fruit, veggie sushi rolls. I would eat some tofu on occasion. I lost a ton of weight - went down to 105 lbs and being 5'3'' I lost most of the weight the first 5 months. Then the last month or 2 i lost a lb here and there but not much because at that point I had already lost too much. I was on the diet and exercise (5-6x/week for 60minutes) for 7.5 months.

I didn't take any supps nor did DH. Maybe I should have taken folic acid? Any supps you would do? I had coffee in the AM with sugar and cream. DH was jogging 3-4x/week for 30 min.

What do you think will help? For you, did you sway with DS3 and DS4? What helped after DS 4? Anything you do different? Could it also be environment like you said - you were stressed out and a lot of things happened when you dtd for DD? I did hear that some people are a bit more predisposed to having boys.... any thoughts on that? Thanks!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,
    Good to hear that the sway was solid. I didn't track nutrients - but i stayed away from a lot of the good nutrient foods like avocados, bright colored veggies like beets. It was mainly cucumbers, lettuce, plain pasta, some fruit, veggie sushi rolls. I would eat some tofu on occasion. I lost a ton of weight - went down to 105 lbs and being 5'3'' I lost most of the weight the first 5 months. Then the last month or 2 i lost a lb here and there but not much because at that point I had already lost too much. I was on the diet and exercise (5-6x/week for 60minutes) for 7.5 months.

I didn't take any supps nor did DH. Maybe I should have taken folic acid? Any supps you would do? I had coffee in the AM with sugar and cream. DH was jogging 3-4x/week for 30 min.

What do you think will help? For you, did you sway with DS3 and DS4? What helped after DS 4? Anything you do different? Could it also be environment like you said - you were stressed out and a lot of things happened when you dtd for DD? I did hear that some people are a bit more predisposed to having boys.... any thoughts on that? Thanks!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always recommend folic acid.

I have found a trend, not 100% but a trend, in people who ate TOO restrictively possibly getting more boys. Almost like the more you try to control every morsel of food going into your mouth, the more constantly deprived and thinking about food all the time, it makes you get too "control-freaky" which tends to sway blue. I'd actually do what probably feels counterintuitive to you and ease off of diet, do one of the alternate diets with more whole grains, fruits, and veg.

I did Shettles for DH and IG Diet with the very earliest changes of LE with DS 4. But I also took all the supps (cal, mag, Vit. D, B6, vitex, plus I was scared of not taking prenatals, and took them too.) I drank tea, not coffee, and I didn't drink alcohol. I also DTD twice if not more than that in fertile window, only once with DD.

I was definitely in a bad way in a lot of ways when I got DD in terms of stress and crappy things happening but those are things that no one else can repeat!