Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorting through pink sway results

Can anyone explain to me how you can sort through the google doc to look at the results? I'm trying to look through it and can't filter. Am I missing something or can you not do that?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had a hard time too Max. Thanks for asking the question!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I copied and pasted it to Excell and filtered it there
    The most amazing little boy (2015)
    Coming August 2018!!

Thanks for everything Atomic and anyone else who answered any questions I had!

4. Likes dreamingella liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't answer your question from a technical aspect but from a swaying aspect, I strongly, strongly urge everyone NOT to spend time poring over the stats and the spreadsheet (at least, while you're actively swaying) It is the exact type of attention to detail and obsessing over swaying that ends up undermining sways and possibly swaying blue. The people who go over and over and over them and analyze every combination and send me pages of questions about every little thing are by far most of the time the ones who get opposites and those who take a more laid back approach are the ones who get girls.

The more we simplify, the more "background noise" we remove, the better our results are getting. There is NO magic recipe there to find where if only we combine Acijel, peppermint, and a partridge in a pear tree in exactly the right amounts on exactly the right day we will get 100%. I know it sucks but there isn't. What works is diet, exercise, one attempt, Clomid/Femara, smoking and jogging/biking for DH. Those things are actually working somewhere between 2/3 to 3/4 of the time. The rest of the stuff, and even MORE so, some magic combination of stuff in the stats, it just isn't.

If it was, we would not have had the results we did (BAD!!) when we were focusing more on those things and not as much on diet, exercise, and one attempt (since we didn't even know one attempt swayed then, exercise was just a theory of mine and totally unproven, and I thought it possible 2-4 strict weeks on diet may be just as good as longer, more relaxed diet.) We tried that stuff and now we know pretty definitively and it is so, so very unlikely a magic recipe to be found that I hate to see you guys possibly wrecking your sway trying to find something that isn't there to be found.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; May 11th, 2017 at 04:41 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks dreamingella thanked for this post
    Likes Shannshaff, lovepink13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorting through pink sway results

Please don't do this! I did this when swaying with my DS3. This time, I stuck with what had been working- LE diet with sticking to the limits, cardio exercise, one attempt, coffee, alcohol, and just praying that I would get pregnant!!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    Baby Girl EDD 9/30/2017

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush, NACIREMADREAM thanked for this post
    Likes Shannshaff, dreamingella liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I finally got pregnant this month and it has been my most laid back month trying yet. So there's something to say about that. Now with that said, I have gone into this since becoming pg to compare and contrast what I did with others. So I do appreciate the data being accessible for that reason at least.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally get it, and completely agree! Was just curious to look at the stats as I don't think I've done that before. I'm in the tww now, so what's done is done for this cycle. Just wanted to see what other people had ended up with that had similar lifestyles, attempts, etc. It doesn't stress me, it's more informative than anything else, promise!

12. Likes dreamingella, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I can't answer your question from a technical aspect but from a swaying aspect, I strongly, strongly urge everyone NOT to spend time poring over the stats and the spreadsheet (at least, while you're actively swaying) It is the exact type of attention to detail and obsessing over swaying that ends up undermining sways and possibly swaying blue. The people who go over and over and over them and analyze every combination and send me pages of questions about every little thing are by far most of the time the ones who get opposites and those who take a more laid back approach

The more we simplify, the more "background noise" we remove, the better our results are getting. There is NO magic recipe there to find where if only we combine Acijel, peppermint, and a partridge in a pear tree in exactly the right amounts on exactly the right day we will get 100%. I know it sucks but there isn't. What works is diet, exercise, one attempt, Clomid/Femara, smoking and jogging/biking for DH. Those things are actually working somewhere between 2/3 to 3/4 of the time. The rest of the stuff, and even MORE so, some magic combination of stuff in the stats, it just isn't.

If it was, we would not have had the results we did (BAD!!) when we were focusing more on those things and not as much on diet, exercise, and one attempt (since we didn't even know one attempt swayed then, exercise was just a theory of mine and totally unproven, and I thought it possible 2-4 strict weeks on diet may be just as good as longer, more relaxed diet.) We tried that stuff and now we know pretty definitively and it is so, so very unlikely a magic recipe to be found that I hate to see you guys possibly wrecking your sway trying to find something that isn't there to be found.
    I completely agree. After filtering it I realized there really is no right or wrong way. I am just going to stick with what I originally had planned and hope my sway works!
    The most amazing little boy (2015)
    Coming August 2018!!

Thanks for everything Atomic and anyone else who answered any questions I had!

14. Likes atomic sagebrush, maximbella liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingella View Post
    I finally got pregnant this month and it has been my most laid back month trying yet. So there's something to say about that. Now with that said, I have gone into this since becoming pg to compare and contrast what I did with others. So I do appreciate the data being accessible for that reason at least.

That's totally cool, I just like you guys to be warned since I think it's a major spanner in the works for people's sways!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

16. Likes maximbella liked this post