Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC girl in September!

Hi y'all! I currently have a two year old son and this is my first swaying attempt! TTC in September! I am just looking for some advice and mabe a few swaying friends! I am 26 husband is 25! I am currently on I guess what you would call a girl friendly diet (veggies, berries, yogurt, rice cakes, chicken I also do Herbalife shakes as well) lots of water coffee and Diet Coke as well as CL. Sometimes halo ice cream at night cuz I get a sweet tooth. I don't eat breakfast. I have been tracking my ovulation. I plan on using RepHresh gel, making hubby take a bath before attempt to lower sperm count and J&D as well. Missionary position shallow penetration no O and one attempt 3 days before ovulation. Does anyone have any advice? Am I even swaying right? lol I appreciate any input. Also i am on prenatal vitamins I was considering taking cranberry or vitex but I've read those aren't good to do? Is this true? Thanks y'all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!

The Herbalife shakes are often highly fortified and we find that fortified foods and vitamins seem to sway strongly blue. I'd also wean off the prenatals. If you really, really can't give them up totally, drop back to 2 or 3 days a week instead.

I really, really prefer you guys do not exceed more than 2-3 servings of aspartame. This is the amount approved by the FDA for safe use during pregnancy. I have seen people get boys ingesting aspartame in truly insane amounts and while I don't think aspartame is harmful in sane amounts, it doesn't work anyway so why not just do what is sane and reasonable?

You are doing a lot of very strict sway tactics and are not going to have very good chances of conception. At 26, time is on your side and if you want to do all that stuff to start with, totally cool, but over time we will probably need to start dropping things in order for you to conceive. Out of the stuff you've listed, the one thing we have really truly found to be a heavy hitter is having the one attempt (timing doesn't work, but one attempt does). So it's a-ok to start off doing that stuff, but we need to drop all of it before you start adding attempts.

What we don't want to do is have you get a few BFN doing this super strict a sway, and then panic and decide you can't get pregnant while swaying and then do a total 180 and end up practically swaying blue thinking you need to do that to get pregnant. Every month that goes by, drop a couple things (whatever is bugging you the most!) and keep the one unprotected attempt as long as you can stand it. Also please don't hesitate to get in touch with me about advice regarding what to drop/add to boost odds of conception.

When we started this site we did not know about one attempt swaying pink. It was something none of us even had guessed at. So we had lots of people doing exactly what you're doing - very strict sways with lots of things that cut odds of conception to all but nothing. And then when people didn't get pregnant, we kept all that stuff and added attempts. And that was our worst results! People who had 3 attempts had 40-45% success for pink even with otherwise great sways (doing all that stuff you're doing there). And those who had one attempt had into the 70's% (even at times without doing all that stuff) For reasons we do not know the number of attempts is really, really important. So it is IMPERATIVE that you be willing to ditch the things that aren't working and cut odds of conception like jelly, timing, shallow release in order to hopefully get pregnant with that one attempt!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Praying4agirl liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I have never done cranberry as it is not safe and may up odds of miscarriage (and in our results it didn't work anyway)

Vitex - at 26 you have the luxury of trying it if you want, but it has seemed to drastically cut odds of conception for people, completely messed up people's cycles, and not worked well anyway (consistently coming in at lower than the overall success rates of the site). On paper it should sway pink, but I am not sure it is worth the trouble it causes!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much! Looking at my sway now I think I have gone a bit overboard. Everyone tells me they only see me with boys -which is fine boys are amazing but it would be so fun to have a daughter! This will be my second child. I will for sure stick with the one attempt but I was planning to try 3 days before ovulation does timing just not matter to much anymore you think? Should I try one attempt day of ovulation instead? Funny you say that about the Herbalife shakes I drank these an lost alot of weight when I got pregnant with my son! I will be dropping them immediately. Thank you so much for your help! This site has been amazing! It helps make the swaying process fun!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh all those people say stuff like that to all of us all the time. Just let it roll off, they have no idea who gets what and why!

No, timing doesn't sway. It's been debunked http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html and most of us on here got opposites with it. Don't have that one attempt on O Day though, it's actually quite low odds of conception. O-1 or 2 are better chances with one attempt.

7. Likes Praying4agirl liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank your for all the help atomic! You have definitely been soooo helpful! Wish me luck!

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post