Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Preparing for sway, will ttc in 6 months

Hello everybody!

We are planning to ttc from the beginning of next year and after two beautiful boys I would like to start a "light" sway for a girl. Light because I would be totally happy with a third boy as well. Here are my thoughts about the sway, I would appreciate your opinion very much :-)

I would like to lose some weight anyway, so the main part of the sway will be the diet. Normally I drink three latte macchiato each day. I'm not sure if this kind of coffee drink is known in the US. It's about 200 ml milk with an espresso. I usually drink one in the early morning, one around 10 am and one after lunch. Also I usually don't have breakfast. That was what i used to do when I conceived my two boys as well. Does the milk in my latte macchiato have such a strong effect that it rather counts as a meal? Or can I continue to drink it the way i do without having a negative impact on my sway? Does milk in general sway pink or blue? I drink milk with 1,5% fat. Would it help to take 0,1% fat milk? Not sure if that would taste at all though...

Alternatively I could imagine drinking diet coke after getting up in the morning, skipping the 10 pm latte macchiato (or have another diet coke, would that sway pink?) and only drink one latte macchiato directly after lunch. Would this have a great impact?

I think in my sway I will have regular dinner with my family in the evening and try to adjust lunch in a way that I stay roughly in the limits of LE diet. I'm vegetarian anyway. Does that sound reasonable to you?

We will also do only one attempt at +opk. Do you suggest anything else that we can do that is not too complex? Anything hubby can take? I read something about olive leaf?

And last but not least question: What would be the best time to start with the diet?

Looking forward to your answers :-)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome, can you give this a bump for me? I want to reply when I have adequate time
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic, so I'm bumping :-)

And I've got another question. My vitamin D3 blood level is catastrophically low. I think also for the health of the baby this should be fixed before I get pregnant. I read vit D sways strongly blue. Do you think, if I get a high dose injection now, this would still have an effect on my sway?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're actually deficient in something you need to take it. The warnings against supplemental vitamins are for people who are taking them for swaying (some say Vit. D sways pink, evne though this information is incorrect) or just because they think they should.

Anything you need for health, must be taken regardles of how it is thought to sway.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there any way you can switch to something that doesn't have the large amount of milk in it?? We get great results with coffee for swaying pink, but that is really quite a bit of milk over the course of the day. it would def. be a meal in my book. So if you have it with a meal, that's better, but I wouldn't want you to have to go from that to a diet coke in the morning, that will be way less caffeine and will probably give you a headache. Try coffee instead.

Skim milk may help (only those with PCOS or tendencies that way should not use skim milk though).

Yes that is very much like what I did - I ate basically what my family did for dinner, just cut back or out on the meat. Ate LE for lunch and my bedtime snack (I ate 3 meals on LE Diet because that is what worked best for me.)

Cardio exercise for you, 60 min. a day, 5-7 days a week also gets good results.

OLE has gotten ok results, if you want him to take it, the dose is 500-1000 mg dry leaf started right away, continued till BFP, then have him wean off by gradually spacing doses further and further out till down till one per week, then he can drop.

We have best results with 12 weeks or more, but anything longer than 6-8 weeks is acceptibly good.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much atomic! I will replace the morning latte macchiatos by coffee then. Can I use some milk (like 20 ml) in that coffee or would that ruin the positive effect of the coffee?

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A little milk or cream is fine, it's just when it's like 2 cups worth, the nutrients start to add up.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you again, I will do it that way. I also read that fibre is recommended. As I understand it, those are some pills, do I think I could easily incorporate it into my sway. Do you have a recommendation concerning what kind of fibre to tske and how much? What is it that makes fibre sway pink?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any kind of fiber that you can get easily without much effort (so like whatever is at your local chemist or grocery store) I don't recommend brands because they just vary too much from place to place.

Fiber absorbs some fat and fat soluble nutrients from your diet so it's as if you didn't even eat them.

11. Thanks Verena thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got one more question. If I do the cardio thing, do I have to do it for at least 12 weeks also? I saw the good results in your statistics, but I'm not sure I have enough willpower to do it longer than a few weeks...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast