Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Endometriosis and Adenomyosis

I have both of these and was wondering if they have been show to sway boy/girl at all or if anyone else with these conditions has conceived more than the other?

I know Adenomyosis has very little research but I would be interested to see
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have both pink and blue swayers with endo. Only a couple with adenomyosis and not enough for me to draw any conclusions with.

On paper, endometriosis is "supposed" (theorized, aka GUESSED) to sway blue because it means you may have more estrogen going on and estrogen is supposed to sway blue. But this has never been proven and we don't KNOW that it is the case at all, it's just people's best guess. And additionally, since many women follow special diets and take medications to lower estrogen, this would muddy the waters in terms of gender results since if you're lowering estrogen to keep your endo under conrol, that may sway pink (again, assuming that estrogen sways at all, which we do not truly know) So we honestly don't know and cannot tell just from analyzing the results since the things people do to control their endo may skew the results!

What I do know is that my swayers with endo need to be following a different kind of diet and NOT the super high carb diets that some other swayers do. You can find that here in this thread, 5 from the top, called "atomic fertility diet" http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ