Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Stats ttc girl for E4D? And wine or what liquor sways girl+how much weekly?

What are the stats for ttc girl doing the every 4 day method? And I just found caffeine from coffee and alcohol (wine or spirits?) does as well. What kind of wine or alcohol sways girl and when should I drink how much ? Daily weekly? Thank you so much 💕💕 4th Month ttc every since I moved 6 months ago my cycles got screwed so I've been having 40 plus days cycles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's at 71% right now for E4D BUT only 7 people put in their stats for it. Whether you BD at pos OPK or do E4D really just boils down to whether or not you want to use OPKs. For some people it's stressful so they just BD every four days which gives them one attempt in the fertile window.

There's no particular kind of alcohol that sways. I've seen people on here have everything from various types of wine, to vodka, to rum, to beer. It just depends on what you like because you're the one that's drinking it. Most people have a drink or two at least a few nights a week. Some drink daily. Again it depends on what you're comfortable with and where you can fit in the calories. Coffee is great for a girl sway too so include it if you like it.

Stress can make for wacky cycles but four months isn't a long time to TTC. If your ovulation has become unpredictable, it would probably be better to BD E4D from end of AF until your next cycle begins. Less stress, less hassle.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been doing Opk and bbt last month Opk worked fine this month I had a positive Opk for over a week and didn't get ewcm till a week after and just did yesterday again and got a super positive again three days ago with ewcm I'm on cycle day 36 so it's a very weird cycle it is a month that I've been on vitex so maybe it screwed with my cycle the first month of using it but in the past it really helped shorten my cycles so we will see. Not sure if I should use Opk this next month again or just bd every four days I don't want to lower my chances of ttc pink. Maybe I'll have some wine and vodka every other day or two. I'm taking vitex folate thinking about adding low aspirin and saw palmetto to help with my hormones not sure though. What do you think?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Vitex can really screw with cycles. If you're getting pos OPKs but then not ovulating, it sounds like your body is gearing up but then the egg can't quite get out the gate so to speak. I would do the E4D method if you're having these false starts with pos OPKs. It's still good for pink and gives you one attempt. Have you been too strict with diet? Sometimes that can mess with ovulation.

I would ask Atomic about the supplements to be sure. I've seen her often tell women to not take aspirin because it doesn't sway and it just increases the risks of bleeding too much. I don't think saw palmetto is being recommended much anymore either. Vitex seems to be falling out of favor too. Folate is great though so keep taking that.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last month was perfect got positive Opk two days before actual ovulation but i bd the night before so I didn't want to bd since I didn't know how soon after positive Opk that I actually ovulated but yeah 3 days cut off didn't work for me. My body has been trying to ovulate earlier for acouple months but fails to. Last month I got a positive Opk cycle day 27 ovulated the 29 had ewcm and everything bbt confirmed. This month (vitex month) got positive Opk cycle day 21 (which I was excited about because that would make me had a 34 day cycle or so) bd day of positive Opk but no ewcm...then was positive for a week during hurricane Irma I evacuated with my family so couldn't bd again) then got ewcm around same time i ovulated last month cycle day 28-30. Then finally Opk was negative for two days from cycle day 29-31 all of a sudden cycle day 32 I had a super dark positive darker than the other days with ewcm so I bd. That was 3 days ago now. I know crazy lol last night I got some random thinner ewcm too. I usually get af 12-13 days after ovulation so when af comes I'll subtract and see if it all adds up. Seriously ridiculous I know so sorry it's long!! I'll stick with folate and vitex then I'll keep taking vitex for another month just to see if everything aligns or messes up more. I read about cinnamon just now is that okay for swaying girl like a teaspoon a day in coffee? I'm 24 years old. Also getting hormones checked soon so we will see if anything is weird going on. I'm scared if I do the every four days that it'll land on ovulation day which is how I had my son...ugh

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Missy, given everything I'd probaby personally go to e4d now (don't go off the stats though, there just isn't enough there to go off of) but at 24 you do have time to wait if you wanted to try another month with one attempt. Totally at your discretion.

whatever kind of alcohol you prefer. We'e had good result with all of them. But did want to clarify it's not caffeine, seems to be actual coffee itself.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Thanks Missymaemar3 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    Vitex can really screw with cycles. If you're getting pos OPKs but then not ovulating, it sounds like your body is gearing up but then the egg can't quite get out the gate so to speak. I would do the E4D method if you're having these false starts with pos OPKs. It's still good for pink and gives you one attempt. Have you been too strict with diet? Sometimes that can mess with ovulation.

I would ask Atomic about the supplements to be sure. I've seen her often tell women to not take aspirin because it doesn't sway and it just increases the risks of bleeding too much. I don't think saw palmetto is being recommended much anymore either. Vitex seems to be falling out of favor too. Folate is great though so keep taking that.
    I really really strongly suggest against you adding anything else at this point. Aspirin had tons of risks and side effects and didn't help anyway. Saw palmetto will mess up your cycle possibly even more and has not worked either.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ