Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love My girl sway w/ some questions!

Thoughts or suggestions on my girl sway plan?

Me: 30
    DH: 31 (previously diagnosed with low T. He was on clomid for it for a while, but had to go off of it due to liver function issues. His T is usually in the 300-400 range.)

Diet & Exercise:

I've been on a keto type diet (low carb, high fat, high protein) for 10 weeks. My plan is to continue it and start TTC in January once I hit 21 weeks on the diet. It is 1000-1300 calories a day. The percentage of protein and fat is high, but the overall grams is more on target with what is suggested for a girl sway. I have lost 25 pounds and have 20 to go until my goal weight! I am on B12 and Lipoden injections which I will stop in January because I can't imagine they're good for TTC or pregnancy.

I will start skipping breakfast in December.

I drink lots of soda so caffeine and aspartame are good amounts.

I used to drink alcohol frequently but have lost a taste for it on this diet and it makes me feel like crap and then I usually start fights with DH for no reason - not exactly productive to TTC.

I can add in some cardio in December, but I don't have a ton of time for it. I generally never workout because I hate it, don't have time, and it stalls my weight loss. Is it that necessary?

Supplements:

Me:
    • Cranberry and aspirin
    • Vitex AF-O for irregular cycles after weaning from breastfeeding (I'm only on my second cycle since having him and my son is 18 months old!)
      If my cycles don't regulate by December, I plan to try and get clomid. I was on it for two months before I conceived my son. I took a break the month he was conceived because I was so over TTC and boom, there he was. It'll be interesting to see if I can conceive while swaying, because apparently I'm the type who needs to "just relax" ha!
    • Considering Pregnitude after looking at the stats, but don't know much about it - would I start that now or wait until we're TTC in January?
    • I was taking a bunch of other supplements recommended on IG, but decided to forgo them to make myself more LE after doing some research in these forums.

DH:
    • Cranberry
    • Olive Leaf Extract
    • I read he doesn't need both, which is better? He should start that now, right?
    • He loves hot baths and I made him stop taking them last time we were TTC, this time I'm not going to make him stop unless we have a hard time conceiving after several months.

BD/Frequency/Timing/ETC:

• Planning to use Sylk during BD
    • 1 attempt & J&D (I am THRILLED at this sway method, because we were exhausting ourselves when trying to conceive my son.)
    • So Atomic recommended Abstain since my husband is under 35. How do we use the Abstain method if my cycles aren’t predictable? For example, my last cycle I didn’t ovulate until CD 41!

My last question is are there any female libido enhancers that sway pink or won't hurt a pink sway? I have never had good libido and normally alcohol helps but that's not healthy and I am not into drinking as much as I used to be.

TIA for any advice or encouragement!
    Last edited by mmc306; October 15th, 2017 at 02:00 PM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

4. Likes atomic sagebrush, XXforhubby liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That was hilarious LOL! Do give me at least a day or two before bumping (unless I ask u to like in your other thread) because I go from oldest to newest posts, and bumping makes it go back to the top of my rotation and can actually make it take longer to respond. Thanks!

That restrictive of a diet is gonna sway pink regardless.

Alcohol at your discretion, if you can't do it, don't.

Exercise - I think the benefits to blood sugar and weight loss are SO huge I want everyone who has some weight to lose, to do it. I strongly recommend it starting NOW and I want you to do it even if it's only moderate. Sometimes the rules are different and the benefits to you of the blood sugar improvement are massive and it's benefitted our sway so much even without the 60 6-7 recommendation.

Can't take cranberry and aspirin. Very very dangerous. Please pick one or the other ONLY and wean off the other. And honestly neither has worked for us anyway and both had major side effects. (I'd have you wean off honestly!) Aspirin is probably safer than cranberry, please no more than 5 per week max, and at BFP gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then you can drop them.

If you're still breastfeeding it is IMPERATIVE that you come off (wean off tho) both cran and aspirin. Very dangerous

Can't recommend vitex any more, too unreliable and not gotten good results anyway. Pregnitude better

Since you have irregular cycles Pregnitude is fine, 1 sachet a day started right away. In months you are TTC, in the LP go to every other day, and wean off at BFP

ONLY OLE for hubby, not both. Too risky and never been proven to work anyway

Posting this first response to make it easier to scroll
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would probably skip abstain. It hasn't really added anything anyway and while I keep it in the mix for those who want to use it, I'd try instead letting hubby release on his own or with you, with a condom, every 2-4 days starting right away. This will ensure he has a nice amount of healthy sperm. Then do the one attempt at positive OPK. IT's a good compromise between doing what actually works to sway (one attempt) with a decent chance of conception.

Sadly, not really. I know they have suggestions out there but I can't recommend any of them while TTC that's for sure. I suspect your libido will come back hard after another month or two off breastfeeding, that's the way it seems to work for a whole lot of us. The nursing kind of makes us not in the mood and then a month or two or three after it comes back with a vengeance.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is it with the blood sugar that sways girl, low blood sugar? I have always had really low blood sugar. While pregnant my blood sugar was in the fasting state AFTER drinking the gross glucose drink ha! I actually felt really good after drinking it too

Ok, well my husband will like that answer, because he was saying it will be hard to abstain for 7 days ha! I thought it sounded easy.

If alcohol is good for girl sway, then I may as well stick to that for increasing libido and just try not to overdrink to where I get a bad attitude! Right now I'm taking the Excite supplement. It's got Vitex in it and maca root and some other stuff I've never heard of, but I don't HAVE to take it.

I have an appt with my obgyn next week so I'll probably be getting blood work and some testing to figure out the irregular cycles. I'm sure it's just my body learning to come back from breastfeeding.

Sorry about the early bump! Such a noob!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes low but we're not totally sure if it's actually the number on the scale (probably isn't, unfortunately) or that your body has to burn off stores of fat and muscle for fuel (more likely)

yeah it would be great if abstain worked since it's easy to do but sadly it's not very reliable.

I would skip the Excite supp. I have no way to know how it sways or if it is safe while TTC. Maca may sway blue, and vitex, while on paper is supposed to sway pink hasn't gotten stellar results for us either. Plus I can attest from personal experience vitex is a libido killer - that's why monks used to take it in the Middle Ages and why it is also called "Chaste Tree Berry"!!!

Don't apologize for bumping, I just like to explain that so you guys can get your answers as quick as I can.