Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ugg what is wrong with me :/

Last month my period was only one day of bleeding and a little brown discharge when I usually have at least 3 days of red.Now I知 on cd 23 and I知 bleeding again? They have been shorter some months (see below) but pretty regular mostly. I took a test and got a faint positive but maybe it was a evap not sure.Could i be having chemicals? Am I eating too much in the tww and it痴 causing implant problems or has that been debunked? I知 5 months in to ttc at this point and doing E4d and other than last month I知 using CB monitor to detect ovulation and I知 getting peaks so I知 assuming I知 not having annovulatory cycles but not sure.Any insight?FA0C507F-2D89-4B83-BC49-A82AD972DD37.jpg
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I don稚 think the picture is visible.Last 6 months of periods
    May 13
    June 9
    July 5
    August 1
    August 26
    Sep 23
    Oct 14

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Eating too much in the tww won't cause a chemical. A chemical is usually caused by genetic defects. It sounds like you may not even be ovulating. The same thing happened to me early on while swaying where I was having period like bleeding every few weeks. Turns out it was breakthrough bleeding from anovulatory cycles. Getting peak readings doesn't guarantee you're ovulating. It just means your body is at least gearing up for it. I had several positive OPKs even with no ovulation. It's also possible the bleeding is from ovulation but I think it's more likely you're experiencing anovulation. I had to add in full fat dairy to remedy this. Are you maybe being too strict with diet?
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m not too strict and eat full fat dairy a few times a week and eggs and salmon/tuna..

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-of-harts View Post
    I知 not too strict and eat full fat dairy a few times a week and eggs and salmon/tuna..
    I had this last month too - a one day period - and it really freaked me out. I have cut back on my diet a lot. It's just not worth the stress sometimes I don't think! I have added more red meat, more calories, full fat dairy, and hope my cycles go back to normal soon. I have cut a few things I used to do a lot of like green tea, haven't brought that back in etc but eating well and enough calories is vital in healthy fertility (ovulation ) ...... good luck

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The one day period thing is something that happens to many of us, myself included. As long as you have a flow, even if it's short, around the time when it should come then the odds are like 95% or better that you ovulated (especially with a peak when it should come)

I do think you may have had a chemical or actually may be pregnant this month and had a little bleeding as it implanted.

What I DO know is that I got my daughter the month after a very short, light period. I want you guys to keep in mind that a short period tells us about LAST month, not next month, so even ~if~ (big IF) that indicated a lining issue, it was last month and this month's lining can still be a-ok.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes lovepink13 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic! I’ll keep plucking along trying not to freak out over everything

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I want you guys to keep in mind that a short period tells us about LAST month, not next month, so even ~if~ (big IF) that indicated a lining issue, it was last month and this month's lining can still be a-ok.
    I've never thought of it that way!! Obviously it makes sense but I always picture my ovulation will be good or bad compared to my last period.

I also was having crazy light periods, no tampon needed the entire time just liners. I had the hormone blood test and ultrasound and doctor said I am definitely ovulating so even if it's light it's possible!
    The most amazing little boy (2015)
    Coming August 2018!!

Thanks for everything Atomic and anyone else who answered any questions I had!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope, your ovulation has NOTHING to do with last month's period! That was last month's Ovulation!

Thanks for letting us know about your experience! Same with me, I've had some very light periods (like barely a day, thin pad only) and been ovulating and even conceived so I assure you guys it IS possible.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ