Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ovulated Early & Not The Attempt I'd Planned For :tissue:

I'm feeling a bit down about our attempt, which didn't quite go to plan. We were meant to be doing abstain 7-10 days but DH didn't quite manage the 'self ban' side when he was away last weekend, so our abstain was more like 5 days then one attempt. In fairness I ovulated earlier than planned by 2 days, so I didn't tell him not to (he's been really supportive about swaying).

I got a positive OPK two mornings ago and we DTD that evening (husband had hot bath before and TMI but tried shallow, no orgasm etc) the next morning I still had a positive OPK test, but late afternoon it was negative and this morning negative again. So I assume I ovulated around 15 hours after our one attempt.

I also took 100% cranberry tablets for those two days (no vit C or anything in there) and was on my 3rd week of LE diet, which I know wasn't really long enough but we're needing to TTC sooner rather than later due to a possible move next year.

Just wondering if our attempt looks at all positive? I know I will love our 3rd baby regardless, but I'm feeling emotional even now about coming to terms with the fact I'm likely not to ever have a girl :'(

(Know I might also not get pregnant... but feels like we're in with a good shot this month conceiving wise with timing so close to O and falling pregnant very quickly with my last two.)

Hoping for 2018

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You always have a chance at a girl, swaying or not. One attempt is one of the best sway tactics so you've got that going for you. You also may not even concieve this cycle which would give you a chance at doing LE diet for longer. Good luck.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can always have a girl no matter what. The one attempt is way more important than lots of things you're now worried about. Good luck and pink dust
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ