Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: E4D

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

E4D

Is doing it Monday & Thursday or Monday &friday ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    we did Monday & Friday (3 clear days between each bd), Monday & Thursday seemed a bit too close together for me, you could start out with Mon & Fri and switch to Mon & Thurs if you dont get a bfp after a few months?

Good Luck!!
    now 6blue5pink

3. Likes vickyi228 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Either.

If you want better odds of conception, do it Mon/Thurs

Better odds of pink and are ok with lower chances of conception, do it Mon/Fri
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes vickyi228 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Either.

If you want better odds of conception, do it Mon/Thurs

Better odds of pink and are ok with lower chances of conception, do it Mon/Fri

Hi again atomic, just a quick question we did our attempt cd14 got pos opk both cd16 and cd17. cd18 will be E4D but both within fertile window that is if CD 18night isn't to late. Do you think dtd both cd14 and cd18 will be a good idea? I do want to conceive ASAP over the diet. Does E4D get great results or is 1 attempt getting better results? Thanks a ton. Also I'm using a finger tip of acijel an hour before attempt.
    Last edited by Kazzz; March 8th, 2020 at 06:20 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I want you to BD again CD 18 to guard against delayed ovulation. Your odds of conception would be quite slim if you O on CD 18 or beyond (which is possible.)

E4d has gotten good results although I still have more faith in one attempt (because most of the people who do e4d are on diet longer and may have fertility challenges that mean they may be more "set" for pink than the highly fertile folks who get pregnant easily with one attempt)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I want you to BD again CD 18 to guard against delayed ovulation. Your odds of conception would be quite slim if you O on CD 18 or beyond (which is possible.)

E4d has gotten good results although I still have more faith in one attempt (because most of the people who do e4d are on diet longer and may have fertility challenges that mean they may be more "set" for pink than the highly fertile folks who get pregnant easily with one attempt)

I didn't ovulate cd16 yesterday because this morning temp still down so if I ovulate today cd17 or cd18 will the cd14 attempt have a good chance? I think I'm more likely to ovulate today cd17 based on passed cycles. So thats 1 attempt 3 days before the egg is available. We also did CR and aci-jel. Also if we did cd18 we would do CR and aci-jel again. Are my chances very low from cd14? And would my chances be alot better but still pink if we add on cd18?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, it won't. Your chances are all but nil from CD 14.

That's why I want you to have another attempt CD 18 if that's the way you're doing the e4d (some would have attempt CD 17 for the "every 72 hour" pattern of e4d.

What is CR?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, it won't. Your chances are all but nil from CD 14.

That's why I want you to have another attempt CD 18 if that's the way you're doing the e4d (some would have attempt CD 17 for the "every 72 hour" pattern of e4d.

What is CR?

It's compressed release 1 release outside 45mins before attempt. Also today's cd18 temp has gone up so any chance cd14 will do it since I ovulated yesterday cd17? Also i ment I used rephresh cd14. But i have acijel for next cycle.

If I leave it at that for this cycle next cycle I'll have clomid am I better off to wait for that cycle and use the clomid? Also how do I use it? My cycles are on average 30 days long?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's not compressed frequent release, that's "hurry up" release.

Yes, CD 14 may cover thru CD 17 but it's a longshot. I would have attempt anyway in case the temp rise is a faker.

Clomid is taken CD 3-7 50 mg . It will likely change your cycle so don't be surprised if you ovulate a different day than normal and your period may come a different day.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's not compressed frequent release, that's "hurry up" release.

Yes, CD 14 may cover thru CD 17 but it's a longshot. I would have attempt anyway in case the temp rise is a faker.

Clomid is taken CD 3-7 50 mg . It will likely change your cycle so don't be surprised if you ovulate a different day than normal and your period may come a different day.

OK thanks I can't wait to try the clomid. I'll be dtd at first pos opk next cycle. Do you recommend any type of CFR or anything else nowadays? Or is it just first lot inside doesn't matter about days before? Also I'll be using the aci-jel since so many people think it's the best should I use it the days running up to pos opk 1 tube a day then day of pos opk skip the whole am tube? And go with a fingertip at cervix an hour before?

Sorry for all the additional questions I just want to have my plan set. This will be our last child. Thank you so so much for your help.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast