Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: E4D

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    None of the frequency patterns have worked. All they've seemed to do is cut odds of conception with the one attempt, leading people to get frustrated more quickly and either give up, or stay on diet so long they end up delaying ovulation. It's fine to try them to start with but they should quickly be dropped in favor of conception.

In our results Acijel has done nothing but cut odds of conception. We got the same number of girls with and without it.

I think a tube a day is overkill. I would use 1/4-1/2 tube no more than that, and then a tiny amount about an hour before TTC.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    None of the frequency patterns have worked. All they've seemed to do is cut odds of conception with the one attempt, leading people to get frustrated more quickly and either give up, or stay on diet so long they end up delaying ovulation. It's fine to try them to start with but they should quickly be dropped in favor of conception.

In our results Acijel has done nothing but cut odds of conception. We got the same number of girls with and without it.

I think a tube a day is overkill. I would use 1/4-1/2 tube no more than that, and then a tiny amount about an hour before TTC.

Gosh it's changed its so good though so much more to the point and simple. So basically it's what you put in your body by mouth for 12+ weeks ie diet, coffee alcohol and one attempt at pos opk and exercise. Clomid if you can get it? No ph monitoring at all?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. Diet, exercise, number of attempts, Clomid or Femara if you can get them. That's it. That's everything that worked for us. For hubby, jogging/biking and smoking has been shown in studies to help. OLE and soy milk may help, but aren't proven.

We've really ******lined it and are getting the best results of the site the past couple years.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. Diet, exercise, number of attempts, Clomid or Femara if you can get them. That's it. That's everything that worked for us. For hubby, jogging/biking and smoking has been shown in studies to help. OLE and soy milk may help, but aren't proven.

We've really ******lined it and are getting the best results of the site the past couple years.

Thats so great years down the road and you've got it fine tuned and so much more simple an straight to the point. Good on you I'm so happy for all the swaying mommas who found you and got their boy or girl they desired.

And thank you so much for helping me I just want to clear one last thing up, so I shouldn't have my dh do the hurry up and release or anything else like that? Just first round inside? Also would I use the aci-jel half tube daily am? Then attempt night 1 small dot would you say on the cervix? And this being an hour before dtd? Thank you a whole bunch xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't believe it works. It's fine if you want to try it, but let me spell out the downside - people don't get pregnant (in some cases their husband couldn't even finish the second time, meaning they miss the month totally) and then they go on and on and on not getting pregnant.

- A huge number of people will do these extremely strict sways with no odds of conception, refusing to compromise on anything, and then panic after 6-9 months of BFN, decide they're infertile, and drop everything, even doing things that sway blue just to get pregnant. As I'm sure you can imagine this often ends up with opposites.

- An even huger number of people go on and on with strict sways, refusing to compromise on anything, and then after 6-9 months (or even less sometimes) their bodies are just like "ok that's enough of that" and start delaying or even stopping ovulation, and making the LP short to prevent conception. Our bodies do not want to take the chance of pregnancy when our access to food is not good enough, so when we diet too strictly for too long eventually it just won't play along any more. This means people have to relax massively on diet (after cutting back too far, usually) and this too can end with opposites since it's an improvement in condition - although nowhere near as many opposites as that first group.

So I think it's best for you guys to focus on doing what ACTUALLY works - diet, exercise, number of attempts, etc. and let go of the stuff that does nothing and only cuts odds of conception while not even helping a sway.

That is a LOT of Acijel to be honest. I don't usually recommend anything near that much but yes that's how some people use it. Some every day, and then a little about an hour before BD or as a lube. Most people use about a dime size dab, like a fingertip full 1 hour before BD. But since you'd been using it daily you may want to skip that to boost your chances of conception. It's really up to you as there's never been proven any ideal way to use it.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, I tried aci jel in my first month of ttc. I obviously didn’t get pregnant. I am now considering using replens or nothing at all. My ph is 4.5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't believe it works. It's fine if you want to try it, but let me spell out the downside - people don't get pregnant (in some cases their husband couldn't even finish the second time, meaning they miss the month totally) and then they go on and on and on not getting pregnant.

- A huge number of people will do these extremely strict sways with no odds of conception, refusing to compromise on anything, and then panic after 6-9 months of BFN, decide they're infertile, and drop everything, even doing things that sway blue just to get pregnant. As I'm sure you can imagine this often ends up with opposites.

- An even huger number of people go on and on with strict sways, refusing to compromise on anything, and then after 6-9 months (or even less sometimes) their bodies are just like "ok that's enough of that" and start delaying or even stopping ovulation, and making the LP short to prevent conception. Our bodies do not want to take the chance of pregnancy when our access to food is not good enough, so when we diet too strictly for too long eventually it just won't play along any more. This means people have to relax massively on diet (after cutting back too far, usually) and this too can end with opposites since it's an improvement in condition - although nowhere near as many opposites as that first group.

So I think it's best for you guys to focus on doing what ACTUALLY works - diet, exercise, number of attempts, etc. and let go of the stuff that does nothing and only cuts odds of conception while not even helping a sway.

That is a LOT of Acijel to be honest. I don't usually recommend anything near that much but yes that's how some people use it. Some every day, and then a little about an hour before BD or as a lube. Most people use about a dime size dab, like a fingertip full 1 hour before BD. But since you'd been using it daily you may want to skip that to boost your chances of conception. It's really up to you as there's never been proven any ideal way to use it.

OK thanks I'll listen and drop some things that don't sway. After all I just want to get pregnant don't want to sway for months.

I'll take the clomid aswel but I'm taking licorice root too are they safe together? I take LR myself because for 1 people believe it can lower a womans testosterone and sway pink but also it helps me with other health things like digestive issues that I've had most my life. Are they safe together since one lowers one hormone and the other raises another?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NOOOOOOO Do not take licorice root. I know there are people online who tell you to take it. I have done research on it and it is NOT SAFE. It may cause developmental delays in babies and it affects your hormones so even if you quit taking it, it may contribute to miscarriage. It also may interfere with the Clomid. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE LICORICE ROOT.

The only people who should take it are men, and even they shouldn't take it because it got terrible results. If you guys take one piece of advice I ever give you, do not take licorice root.

I know LR may help with stomach issues but please don't take it when TTC or pregnant, and don't take it with Clomid.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. I’ve stopped my hubbys liquorice root after reading all this

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies I’m unsure of this one. I am going to ttc this month. I used too much aci jel the first month so BFN, then second month I ovulated too early (I’ve never done this before) but I was taking aspirin. I stopped this as soon as I ovulated. I was rewllah upset that I peaked unexpectedly so I missed our chance to BD, and a wasted month of ttc. I was very down about this. This will be my third month swaying. I’m thinking of doing a 3 day cut off, I will use the clear blue smiley 4 day ovulation sticks this time though as I don’t won’t to miss my chance of BD. What cut off do you think I should follow? Also I’m thinking of using a summers eve douche prior to BD, taking 1 Sudafed 1 hour before. And using a pea sized amount before and after BD to regulate ph. Do you think this is ok? I have the 21 day diet plan part of the package so am following a low diet. Skipping breakfast. Do you think this is ok?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast