Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    So, we're both feeling angry and out if control: t's definitely the Clomid's fault!!!
    We'll run with it

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CD 15 and no signs of upcoming ovulation, which is disheartening because I usually get signs 3-4 days before O, so I'm probably not going to O on CD 17, like I did the cycle I got pregnant.

I got pregnant the first time I ever took Clomid (after 11 months trying unsuccessfully naturally), so I am really hoping that Clomid is a magic bullet for me, and not that I just happened to get extremely lucky the cycle I took it.
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic, for some reason I can’t find the special dream members Clomid thread you tagged me to- I just haven’t worked out how the site works completely. Would you mind tagging me again? When you tag me- where can I find the notification?

I do have one Clomid question... are there side effects if you ovulate normally and don’t need Clomid other than for swaying purposes?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    CD 15 and no signs of upcoming ovulation, which is disheartening because I usually get signs 3-4 days before O, so I'm probably not going to O on CD 17, like I did the cycle I got pregnant.

I got pregnant the first time I ever took Clomid (after 11 months trying unsuccessfully naturally), so I am really hoping that Clomid is a magic bullet for me, and not that I just happened to get extremely lucky the cycle I took it.
    Hang in there Mrs English, hopefully soon 🤞🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still no sign of ewcm. This is probably grasping at straws, but I've been constipated since yesterday, and I think I usually get constipated around O, so hopefully that's a sign that something's cooking.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still no sign of ewcm. This is probably grasping at straws, but I've been constipated since yesterday, and I think I usually get constipated around O, so hopefully that's a sign that something's cooking.
    Hope so!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Emshe, how are you doing? What CD are you up to?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woo hoo! I have borderline ewcm today! It's a bit thicker than it gets when it's totally ewcm, and I'm getting less of it that I normally do right before O, but I predict that I'll get total ewcm starting tomorrow, and that I'll O between Saturday and Monday.

TMI, but DH and I dtd now, just in case the Clomid changed my hormones so that this is all the ewcm I get. I doubt it though, because I don't have the "full ovary" feeling I get right before O. But it was just in case, and so that I don't have to be stressed out worried that I missed the opportunity.

So the plan is to dtd again on Saturday night (assuming I have ewcm then), and again Monday night if I haven't O'd by then. So we're likely not going to do one attempt only, but I feel like Clomid and me not eating meat is a strong sway by itself.

Totally TMI, but I'll update with what my cervical mucus looks like tomorrow.

😁

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo1984 View Post
    Hi atomic, for some reason I can’t find the special dream members Clomid thread you tagged me to- I just haven’t worked out how the site works completely. Would you mind tagging me again? When you tag me- where can I find the notification?

I do have one Clomid question... are there side effects if you ovulate normally and don’t need Clomid other than for swaying purposes?
    I sent you a private message with the links in there. I don't think we can tag people on this site; I'd posted the links in one of your threads but maybe you didn't see that.

There are always side effects on Clomid regardless of why you are taking it. Has nothing to do with whether you ovulate without it or not.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woo hoo! I have borderline ewcm today! It's a bit thicker than it gets when it's totally ewcm, and I'm getting less of it that I normally do right before O, but I predict that I'll get total ewcm starting tomorrow, and that I'll O between Saturday and Monday.

TMI, but DH and I dtd now, just in case the Clomid changed my hormones so that this is all the ewcm I get. I doubt it though, because I don't have the "full ovary" feeling I get right before O. But it was just in case, and so that I don't have to be stressed out worried that I missed the opportunity.

So the plan is to dtd again on Saturday night (assuming I have ewcm then), and again Monday night if I haven't O'd by then. So we're likely not going to do one attempt only, but I feel like Clomid and me not eating meat is a strong sway by itself.

Totally TMI, but I'll update with what my cervical mucus looks like tomorrow.

I’m crossing everything for you Mrs English!!!

13. Thanks MrsEnglish thanked for this post
Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast