Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m CD12 Mrs English, still stalking for a positive opk!

Flashing smileys on Clearblue for last few days.

Hope your attempts see you get your bfp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got ewcm yesterday, and ewcm + full feeling in ovaries today. I'm gonna make another attempt tonight since I think O is happening today or tomorrow! CD 20 today.
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

3. Likes emshe liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    I got ewcm yesterday, and ewcm + full feeling in ovaries today. I'm gonna make another attempt tonight since I think O is happening today or tomorrow! CD 20 today.
    Yay!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure what's going on with my body right now. Yesterday I had the peak of ewcm and full feeling in ovaries. Today still have a little of that feeling and a bit of ewcm. No temp rise. So either I didn't O yet, or I O'd and am having a delayed temp rise. The cycle that I got pregnant I had a delayed temp rise and I had ewcm for a couple days after O. We made a solid attempt Thursday evening, and I planned on doing it Sat or Sun too but didn't, but we are going to do it this evening, so it's been a good 4 days since last attempt.

I wish I had my own home ultrasound machine to see what's really happening in my ovaries!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure what's going on with my body right now. Yesterday I had the peak of ewcm and full feeling in ovaries. Today still have a little of that feeling and a bit of ewcm. No temp rise. So either I didn't O yet, or I O'd and am having a delayed temp rise. The cycle that I got pregnant I had a delayed temp rise and I had ewcm for a couple days after O. We made a solid attempt Thursday evening, and I planned on doing it Sat or Sun too but didn't, but we are going to do it this evening, so it's been a good 4 days since last attempt.

I wish I had my own home ultrasound machine to see what's really happening in my ovaries!
    Now that would be really handy wouldn’t it. Maybe design some sort of app that’s an X-ray 🤪 and make millions. Like your thinking Mrs English! Good luck

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    That's COIN LOL! not OIN! Flip a coin when you can't decide.
    Probably too late for you to see this atomic but my 11am opk look like this

Last month this depth went to positive 4 hours later. Cb still flashy fmu this morning. Yikes! bd tonight or tomorrow if this turns positive this afternoon/tonight? I will do again at 3. I’m scared I might ovulate sooner after surge because of clomid? What’s the best idea? He released last night too, thinking we’d have a bit more time

Is this where the coin flip comes into play?!? 🤪

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh, emshe, looks like you're really getting close! Do you temp? Do you know from previous cycles about how long it takes you to ovulate after getting a positive OPK?

Me and DH made another attempt last night, and this morning I had a borderline temp and I still have a small amount of ewcm, so I still don't know whether I ovulated yet, I'm guessing I did last night which would be great timing.

So we did two attempts this cycle, but they were 4 days apart. Atomic, does that count as one attempt if they are that spaced? Of course there is the possibility that I O'd Saturday or Sunday and just had a really slow temp rise, and then it would definitely be just one attempt, but I'm hoping I O'd last night because then I would have fresh sperm instead of 3 day old sperm.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can't tell that you'll ovulate sooner or later on Clomid, could be either way. You also can't assume anything based on how fast your OPK went positive last month. That doesn't mean anything for this month.

If this turns positive, BD tonight. You ~may~ even want to BD tonight anyway just in case it never goes to fully positive (but you'll have time to decide that).

YES this can be when a coin flip could help. I can't tell you when to BD, my crystal ball got a flat tire LOL. Flip a coin and do what the coin says, it knows as much as I do.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Thanks emshe thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh, emshe, looks like you're really getting close! Do you temp? Do you know from previous cycles about how long it takes you to ovulate after getting a positive OPK?

Me and DH made another attempt last night, and this morning I had a borderline temp and I still have a small amount of ewcm, so I still don't know whether I ovulated yet, I'm guessing I did last night which would be great timing.

So we did two attempts this cycle, but they were 4 days apart. Atomic, does that count as one attempt if they are that spaced? Of course there is the possibility that I O'd Saturday or Sunday and just had a really slow temp rise, and then it would definitely be just one attempt, but I'm hoping I O'd last night because then I would have fresh sperm instead of 3 day old sperm.
    4 days apart counts as one attempt.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    You can't tell that you'll ovulate sooner or later on Clomid, could be either way. You also can't assume anything based on how fast your OPK went positive last month. That doesn't mean anything for this month.

If this turns positive, BD tonight. You ~may~ even want to BD tonight anyway just in case it never goes to fully positive (but you'll have time to decide that).

YES this can be when a coin flip could help. I can't tell you when to BD, my crystal ball got a flat tire LOL. Flip a coin and do what the coin says, it knows as much as I do.
    Thanks atomic
    It & the Clearblue turned well & truly positive so we went with it & BD’d last night.

Will follow up Friday night 🤞🏻

Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast