Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I answered this in the other thread but for anyone else curious I don't think she ovulated when the crosshairs are and may not have ovulated at all yet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks emshe thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know that it's so early that it's ridiculous to say, but I'm feeling like I didn't get pregnant this cycle.
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    I know that it's so early that it's ridiculous to say, but I'm feeling like I didn't get pregnant this cycle.
    It may just be a big surprise that you don’t expect, I’ll keep hoping for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    If I had a nickel for all the times I have been told that by people who later got a BFP I would be super rich!

FXFXFX!!!

7. Thanks MrsEnglish thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm about 9 DPO today, and feel like last cycle (no signs of pregnancy), except I have a new symptom that I've never had before and that's abdominal bloating which sucks.

I'm considering not taking Clomid next cycle, but then I wouldn't know when my next attempt would be because the next natural AF could be many months later.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If I had a nickel for all the times I have been told that by people who later got a BFP I would be super rich!

FXFXFX!!!
    Thanks, hopefully I'm wrong.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure what’s going on with me... 7dpo I think??? And I have had some spotting, mostly when I wipe but it seems more than what implantation bleeding would be. AF is due 26th.

My question is in case it turns into full AF should I try clomid earlier this time, if it’s shortened my luteal phase, would it be better to take it earlier. Dr did mention day 1-5.

And how do I know for sure it’s AF to take it earlier anyway? POAS this early wouldn’t be real helpful would it.

FAR OUT!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35220b

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emshe View Post
    Not sure what’s going on with me... 7dpo I think??? And I have had some spotting, mostly when I wipe but it seems more than what implantation bleeding would be. AF is due 26th.

My question is in case it turns into full AF should I try clomid earlier this time, if it’s shortened my luteal phase, would it be better to take it earlier. Dr did mention day 1-5.

And how do I know for sure it’s AF to take it earlier anyway? POAS this early wouldn’t be real helpful would it.

FAR OUT!

I'd be really hesitant to take Clomid within the next few days just in case your pregnant and it's a lot of implantation bleeding. And I'm totally not an expert, but I feel like if it is AF and Clomid really gave you a 7 day LP, then Clomid just isn't for you and taking it a few days earlier won't help that much. If it's AF, I wouldn't give Clomid a second chance, I'd go to Femara. Honestly even trying naturally would be better than a 7 day LP.

Really wishing you the best!

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

FAR OUT!

I’ve just gotten up and the bleeding is real, like a period. What do I do? Advice please atomic.

Thanks Mrs English, maybe just let it happen & hope that it helps sway next month with a natural cycle?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

FAR OUT!

The first thing we need to do is have you add in a serving of full fat dairy, 4-6 eggs a week, and a serving of salmon if you like it, and red meat if you don't. (you may already be doing this, but continue or even increase a little) and drop fiber.

NO I do not want you to take Clomid EARLIER. What is happening here is that the Clomid, which blocks estrogen, has been too effective and blocked too much estrogen, plus you were dieting and may have cut back too far, so when it came time for your body to make the secondary estrogen surge, you ran out of raw materials and/or the Clomid blocked estrogen production. At 7 DPO when the corpus luteum started to break down, your body couldn't make that boost of estrogen it needed to keep the lining going another week and your lining began to come off.

SOO what we need to do is NOT start Clomid early, we need to start it later to allow your body a little time to start the normal production of estrogen . This actually helps us on the "OMG when to start Clomid" issue too, because we CANNOT have you start Clomid 7 DPO without a reliable pregnancy test, since you can have bleeding in early pregnancy and you must not under any circumstances start Clomid without taking a pregnancy test first. So I would have you wait till 5 days after this bleeding has started (that is, unless you have ANOTHER bleed when AF is due!!) and take a pregnancy test and the Clomid that day.

If you do have another bleed starting when AF is due then that may indicate the first bleed wasn't really AF and you shouldn't start the Clomid, in that case. If you already started the Clomid and have another bleed then take another pregnancy test just to be on the safest side.

16. Thanks emshe thanked for this post
Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast