Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, Clomid can make periods shorter but also swaying can do that as well.

Getting your period in a normal time frame (which this is in normal range) indicates to me that this was a real AF and just shorter than your usual. 4 day period is totally normal and even without Clomid OR swaying it is not at all unusual to occasionally have a shorter or longer period than what you normally do.

CD 9 is too early - your'e not out yet! FXFXFX!

Thanks atomic! I think it’s from the diet too. My app says i will ovulate on CD13 so i think the follies start growing and that’s what causes the cramping.

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 January 2020 - endometriosis - DH low motility

Due Date 23.08.2021

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Success rate for Clomid plus pink sway tactics is 75%.

Doctors are negative on Clomid for no real reason. It is because it can up odds of twinning and twinning can cause higher risk pregnancy.

THere are some side effects (which all you need to do is Google, and you'll be able to read them, also should have come with your medication packet) but they are minor and don't bother most people much as long as you take them as prescribed. Clomid has been around since the 60's and is a very safe drug that's been used by millions of people.
    Atomic, you are the voice of reason on this. On countless other websites the women go crazy when hearing of someone taking Clomid unmonitored (and so much more if unperscribed!), and I'm sick of it! Clomid does not deserve it's bad rap, and does not deserve to be thought of as dangerous!

Every medicine has side effects, and people have died from taking Aspirin, but that make taking Aspirin risky behavior that should be tsk tsked about.

*Gets off soapbox*
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same sites recommend people doing things that are ACTUALLY dangerous like taking cranberry, aspirin, and Sudafed together, and women taking licorice root, and putting egg whites that have been left at room temperature for many days in their vagina when we know that salmonella causes miscarriage (no one do these things, please)

It would be one thing if the doctors were using the medication responsibly. But they aren't!!! That's the weird thing part of all this and the ONLY reason I'm as tolerant of this as I am is because doctors are tossing it at people in sky high doses with no monitoring/witholding it for no reason from people who are legitimately in need of it. The only case of OHSS we've ever had on Clomid was a woman given a (much) higher than normal dose of Clomid with no monitoring because she didn't get pregnant with ONE MONTH of 50 mg.And even WITH the monitoring, they're screwing that up too so the monitoring is no guarantee of anything. The only triplets we have ever had on Clomid was a woman giving a higher than normal dose of Clomid (for no reason IMO) with monitoring and the doctor told her that she only had one follicle, but she had at least three because they were fraternal. We have had people being told by doctors to take Clomid at the wrong part of the cycle without any testing and without even being told to take a pregnancy test. The doctors themselves are not using the medication correctly and thus that's why I am as tolerant of all this as I am.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I try to open the link but it says i have no permision to access the link. I have payed the membership a few months ago. I see that clomid is swaying pink 75%. Are there any studies with Femara in procentage? I can only get Femara plus from what i read here is less posibilities for twins.
    Thx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I looked through the sways ladies have posted (anyone can view these) and I counted 16 people total that used Femara. Now obviously there are probably more people who have swayed using it but just never posted their sway. Keeping in mind the small sample size, of those 16 pink sways there were 9 girls, 5 boys, 1 unknown (they never updated) and 1 set of boy/girl twins. Of those 9 that got girls, 4 of them had been TTC for 1-2+ years (2 of those had also been on diet for 2+ years). Femara is "lower risk" compared to Clomid because there's a reduced chance of multiples and it also may even be more pink friendly than Clomid. I'd love to see more people using Femara over Clomid just to see how the stats are over time.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    there were more twins with clomid, right! 75% pink sway is a very good porcentage. Thx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
    Hi! I try to open the link but it says i have no permision to access the link. I have payed the membership a few months ago. I see that clomid is swaying pink 75%. Are there any studies with Femara in procentage? I can only get Femara plus from what i read here is less posibilities for twins.
    Thx
    Yes, there was a study done last year or maybe 2016 that found that Femara was more pink-friendly than Clomid.

We aren't sure if Femara is less chance of twins any more. Another study was done that found it actually made more twins,contradicting earlier studies. So we really don't know on that.

I think Femara is a good pink sway and we have had people who got girls on it who didn't enter their data into the stats who got girls while taking it, so I believe it's actually better results than it looks like from our stats.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi!
    Just took Femara this cycle. Went in for monitoring today (cd10) and.... i have two follicles!
    Im in shock.
    What to do?!
    I have 3 kids already... i dont mind 5, but what if one of those fertilized eggs divides and becomes identical, ending up with triplets? Is that possible?

What would you do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is totally normal to have 2 follicles and many times you'll have 2 even in natural cycles. This does not mean that both eggs will even be ovulated, let alone fertilized and successfully implant. we have had people who were told to try by their doctors with 4-5 eggs (being ovulated, not just follicles!) and did not get pregnant or got pregnant with one.

Worrying about an egg splitting into ID twins in this scenario is like worrying about getting hit by lightning on the way to the doctor's office. It isn't a rational worry. One in 250 pregnancies involve ID twins and a pregnancy with fraternal twins where one splits to make triplets is so rare I couldn't even find a stat on it!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe then I should try to buy clomid instead of femara if is more likely to have twins with femara.. anyone knows more or less the porcentage of twins with clomid or femara? Thx

Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast