Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
    Maybe then I should try to buy clomid instead of femara if is more likely to have twins with femara.. anyone knows more or less the porcentage of twins with clomid or femara? Thx
    Some studies have found Clomid to cause twins more often.

Some studies have found Femara to cause twins more often.

At this point in time I do not think we can draw any reliable conclusions about it. Both likely up odds of twinning.

If you're under 35 you can use Clomid or Femara. If you're over 35 or have other fertility issues (such as poor lining) or if you don't respond well to Clomid, Femara may be better.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am 33 . Ok thx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One question, is it normal to have pain in one boob all the time? I have this normally right after O (only with a clomid cycle)but AF came I’m CD13 and it’s hurting all the time through out the whole cycle on one side of the boob like it’s bruised or something. I never experienced such weird pain before so i assume it’s from the clomid.

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 January 2020 - endometriosis - DH low motility

Due Date 23.08.2021

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Success rate for Clomid plus pink sway tactics is 75%.

Doctors are negative on Clomid for no real reason. It is because it can up odds of twinning and twinning can cause higher risk pregnancy.

THere are some side effects (which all you need to do is Google, and you'll be able to read them, also should have come with your medication packet) but they are minor and don't bother most people much as long as you take them as prescribed. Clomid has been around since the 60's and is a very safe drug that's been used by millions of people.
    Thx Atomic. My AF just arrived. Next cycle clomid but only have 2 rounds.
    Would you stay with one attempt? Just read the essay about clomid.
    2015 - My precious boy born July 2015
    2019 - My babygirl born November 2019

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need help! Last moth I was on my 3rd round of clomid which has lengthened my cycles to 36 days. I took a test on CD 32 and got a faint positive. The next morning it was much lighter and this morning almost nonexistent and now I am bleeding so I assuming I am having a chemical. My doc will only let me have one more round of clomid. Do I count today as day one of my cycle and start the clomid in 2 days? Or should I wait one cycle to take it? I am so bummed as my last pregnancy sadly ended at 18 weeks. I’m beginning to loose hope and could really use some words of encouragement and some direction on what to do next.
    Thank you for everything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
    I am 33 . Ok thx
    You can use either Clomid or Femara. Some studies have indicated that for people without underlying fertility challenges Clomid might = better odds of conception than Femara, but for people with underlying fertility issues Femara is best.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onebigwish View Post
    One question, is it normal to have pain in one boob all the time? I have this normally right after O (only with a clomid cycle)but AF came I’m CD13 and it’s hurting all the time through out the whole cycle on one side of the boob like it’s bruised or something. I never experienced such weird pain before so i assume it’s from the clomid.
    It probably is but might warrant a check to be sure you don't have a cyst or mild mastitis going on (you can get mastitis even when not actively nursing)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Elena86 View Post
    Thx Atomic. My AF just arrived. Next cycle clomid but only have 2 rounds.
    Would you stay with one attempt? Just read the essay about clomid.
    No given that you only have 2 cycles of Clomid I'd go to e4d now and then your second Clomid cycle, do e4d plus one more additional attempt at pos OPK.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boymom287 View Post
    I need help! Last moth I was on my 3rd round of clomid which has lengthened my cycles to 36 days. I took a test on CD 32 and got a faint positive. The next morning it was much lighter and this morning almost nonexistent and now I am bleeding so I assuming I am having a chemical. My doc will only let me have one more round of clomid. Do I count today as day one of my cycle and start the clomid in 2 days? Or should I wait one cycle to take it? I am so bummed as my last pregnancy sadly ended at 18 weeks. I’m beginning to loose hope and could really use some words of encouragement and some direction on what to do next.
    Thank you for everything!

Oh I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Yes it's a chemical, count the first day of bleeding as CD 1 and then start the Clomid at planned BUT be sure you take another pregnancy test the day you're due to start the Clomid and don't take it if it's still positive. Sometimes you can have bleeding and be pregnant the whole time, and additionally, the pregnancy tests can dance back and forth from darker to lighter at this stage so since you can't take Clomid during pregnancy, just take one more test to be sure.

no need to wait a month with a chemical pregnancy. Fine to take Clomid straightaway.

What are you doing in terms of frequency and number of attempts?? Let's be sure we have you in with a good attempt and hopefully best odds conception.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Yes it's a chemical, count the first day of bleeding as CD 1 and then start the Clomid at planned BUT be sure you take another pregnancy test the day you're due to start the Clomid and don't take it if it's still positive. Sometimes you can have bleeding and be pregnant the whole time, and additionally, the pregnancy tests can dance back and forth from darker to lighter at this stage so since you can't take Clomid during pregnancy, just take one more test to be sure.

no need to wait a month with a chemical pregnancy. Fine to take Clomid straightaway.

What are you doing in terms of frequency and number of attempts?? Let's be sure we have you in with a good attempt and hopefully best odds conception.
    We typically dtd fridays and Sunday’s or Monday’s depending on hubbys schedule. He is out of town either Monday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday. And sometimes m-f so really just whenever we can!

Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast