Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you need to wait for your period.

You can get provera or similar medication from your doctor to kickstart your period. None of the over the counter solutions work.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdbaby View Post
    Atomic you replied to me saying that I would need a couple of months off clomid if by March our attempts at high tec haven’t worked as I will have taken it for 5 cycles then. Guess it ties into my other questions about when I can start swaying based on diet (think you said you would reply via email) but how many months would you take off before introducing clomid again and would you go back on birth control? Would it be easier for me to buy a custom plan to ask you these questions (I check multiple times a day to see if you have had a chance to reply but know you super busy) as I just really want to know what my plan and my timeline look like if high tec hasn’t worked by March - causing me a lot of anxiety me being so confused about everything and what steps to take! As in follow south beach while doing high tec but if that doesn’t work then do LE for full 12 weeks or does losing weight while doing high tec and on south beach count etc etc. Thanks so so so much in advance do any guidance you can give me and as I said I am very happy to pay you for you time I just don’t know the best way to do that/ places to post. Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just one month off Clomid. You don't need to go back onto birth control and in fact I'd advise not doing that because it may mess with your ovultion and make it take longer before you can take the Clomid.

I"m really behind on PMs due to the holidays. The Custom Swayers do get same day service so that's an advantage - I answer every question in the Custom Forums daily, then I do the free forums, and then only after those things do I do PMs (because with PM's, I am helping only one person at a time). I'll get back to you as quickly as I"m able.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started today with provera, i see that is a fertility medication, any information if it sways pink like clomid!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We believe Provera to be neutral. It's not the same thing as Clomid/Femara unfortunately.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone, I’m back again..

I sadly miscarried is Sept 18, but have been trying to conceive since. I took 1 round of generic Clomid in December and managed to fall pregnant!

I’m really very early, but trying to stay positive..

Would like to know if any other ladies are trying again with Clomid after a loss? Feeling a bit alone because I’m not sharing my news with anyone except my partner, and he’s shut down a little... think it’s hard for him to believe it happened and that we are infact pregnant again..

Thanks for reading x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by xtina33 View Post
    Hi everyone, I’m back again..

I sadly miscarried is Sept 18, but have been trying to conceive since. I took 1 round of generic Clomid in December and managed to fall pregnant!

I’m really very early, but trying to stay positive..

Would like to know if any other ladies are trying again with Clomid after a loss? Feeling a bit alone because I’m not sharing my news with anyone except my partner, and he’s shut down a little... think it’s hard for him to believe it happened and that we are infact pregnant again..

Thanks for reading x
    Congratulations!! So sorry for your loss but hapoy for you that you're pregnant again. What is generic clomid? I had an early mc a few years ago makes you so nervous to be pregnant again doesn't it but keep positive im sure this is your sticky bean 😊

7. Thanks xtina33 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh hey I was hoping things were going ok for you! Good luck and sending you all my sticky pink dust!

9. Thanks xtina33 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Congratulations!! So sorry for your loss but hapoy for you that you're pregnant again. What is generic clomid? I had an early mc a few years ago makes you so nervous to be pregnant again doesn't it but keep positive im sure this is your sticky bean ��
    It's just the "store brand" clomifene citrate and not the brand name Clomid. Same stuff tho, works just as well.

11. Thanks Nell_, xtina33 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That was a nice welcome back

As atomic said it’s the same it’s just cheaper. If I’m being totally honest I was a bit mad at the GP for prescribing generic medicine. God knows why! In my head I was a bit put out.. so silly really..

Anyway, worked on my first cycle!

I’m extreamly anxious but after loss no pregnancy is ever the same, so that’s natural ...

I fell pregnant over the Xmas period, so I was drinking, eating, generally enjoying the festive period with my boys. I finally let my hair down and wasn’t thinking about my sway. I had actually thought about not starting the Clomid and just seeing what happened! That’s how relaxed I was... Then , the day I was due to come on I just had a feeling. I ran home and tested late in the afternoon and it was super strong! Positive.

Scared. Instantly. Refused to tell my partner for a few days. But when I told him we were obviously thrilled, just quite wary...

Thank you for the response guys, I can only rant to you because I’m not telling a soul this time lol

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I just add on aswell, that I took a small aspirin dose (75mg) when I got my BFP. Mainly because my mum told me to take it lol. But I have found lots of forums of women that take it to help with oxygen flow to the uterus...

And il also add that I haven’t really been swaying and I’m slightly worried about that!

Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast