Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 145462636465 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I’m on my first month trying Clomid and I’m 3DPO. I hardly had any symptoms until a few days before ovulation (lots of ovary pain) and I assumed the symptoms would go away after ovulation but I still have pretty bad ovary pain. I’m not being monitored so I just wanted to see if others had similar symptoms. I had a cyst on my right ovary a few months ago (not related to Clomid at all) and it feels the same now (on the right side). Can painful cysts develop this quickly after ovulation? We had one attempt O-1.5 or 2 so I could get pregnant but obviously haven’t implanted yet. Thanks in advance for sharing your experience on Clomid!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is TOTALLY normal to have this happen. You may start to develop more eggs than normal on Clomid which leaves more eggs to be reabsorbed. I do not think it's a cyst.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks April2017baby thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m in a bit of a funk about our one attempt this weekend. It’s my first round on clomid and it’s just a confirmation of why I’m on it in the first place. My LH surge last for such a short time. I tested like a maniac from days 10-14 ( using two types of OPKs). Negative days 10-13, blinks 1 on day 14 solid same day. Negative day 15.

Would you believe my surge lasted for 12-24 hours? In clear blue I only had a blinky smiley for 12 hours or less and a solid smiley was there only for another 5 hour window. ( I tested using my other type of predictive kit and saw my LH line disappear.)

What does this mean for my attempt and this cycle? Is it unlikely I even ovulated. I temp and track mucus; that all is super consistent but a different timeline entirely.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, just because your TEST didn't stay positive that long doesn't mean that your SURGE wasn't longer. it may be just not concentrated enough in your urine to register as positive.
    But yes, you can absolutely have a surge that lasts only 12-24 hours.

If you're seeing mucus and temps not correlating to that I'd consider adding another attempt when you think you're ovulating.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, maybe I’ll try the every 4 days method next month. I will be shocked if our one attempt took for multiple reasons. ( I had a forced jump and dump because we were surprised by our CO2 monitor going off. 🤦*♀️ I was ready to add an attempt but my window passed.)
    It gives me another month to refine my diet at least. That and continue the hubs on a bit of a diet himself.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want a better chance of conception I'd have attempt every 72 hours, and if you want a better chance of pink, I'd do every 96 hours to start and then go to every 72 next time.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know this thread is semi old, but it just dawned on me that I’m still taking some fiber with dinner (since I eat higher fat that meal), then taking my fermara at night. I didn’t think about it before that it could stop absorption, I have only take two doses, and take them at night. First night I took fermara probably 4 hours after fiber, last night about 2. My plan is to avoid fiber next couple of days, but have I screwed up the effectiveness now? I don’t ovulate on my own so I’m stressing a little now

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No you didn't mess anything up - the fiber would already have moved on through.

I would skip it the next few days just in case you need the full amount of fats in your food to help you ovulate on the Femara, though. Sometimes fiber has cut fat so effectively that people don't see the quick response of making a lot of estrogen very quickly when on Femara. So since you don't ovulate on your own normally it makes some sense to drop it a few days to ensure you can make the estrogen you need fast.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to update im CD17 today and still no pos/ peak opk. The past two days have been high (borderline pos opk), but I’m still not getting anything darker. With my PCOS, I always get false positives in my cycle, but never O from them unless they are darker than control line. My dr said I must have elevated lh levels normally so it takes more to trigger O. Prior to swaying I would have 3+ month cycles so I know it’s not diet related.

At this point I have dropped fiber, dropped myo before the start of this cycle, I am eating more/ very flexible dieting, decreased my exercise to 3-4 days a week, breastfeeding less, not sure what much else I can do. I only intended to be on the LE diet for 3 months, but now am hitting 5 1/2 months soon since I never ovulated at the 3 month mark. Feeling super defeated, not even sure I’m looking for feedback just trying to vent a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry - but don't worry just yet, anything up till CD 21 is still completely in normal range, and even up through CD 35 is quite common.

You've made the right changes and now we need to just give it time. It takes time for your body to come back from cutting back too far, so it's not going to be a light switch unfortunately, but it will happen in time. Keep up the good work, you are doing everything just right!

12. Thanks Amlewis2257 thanked for this post
Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 145462636465 LastLast