Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    1. The most common side effect (from people I know online) of Clomid is headache and moodiness. I haven't really heard many people complain about nausea, vomiting, or vision problems as side effects of Clomid, but they are listed, and those are also side effects of alcohol, so the reason they say no alcohol with Clomid is because if Clomid causes nausea as a side effect and so does alcohol, then you could get really bad nausea since they both contribute. So IMO if after 5 days, you haven't had any side effects of Clomid, then you should be able to drink a reasonable amount of alcohol. If you are taking Clomid for fertility problems, it's probably best to skip the alcohol because alcohol slightly hurts conception. If you are taking Clomid just for swaying, then a reasonable amount of alcohol should be fine (IMO).

2. Like I said, I've heard very few complaints about nausea as a side effect of Clomid, so I wouldn't be too worried about it, but if you do get nausea there are a lot of home remedies you can try, and I can see how sucking on a lolly could help. When I was pregnant and had nausea, drinking flavored water and soda pop helped. Some people swear by Ginger for nausea.

What day are you on now? I'm CD 7 of my cycle.
    How are you doing Mrs English?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for asking, I'm doing good, I think I'm CD 14 today, and haven't had any ewcm or feeling of fullness in ovaries yet. I usually start getting those about 3 days before O. I'm not at all worried yet because it's still so early.

I have been unusually moody. Usually during the follicular phase I'm super calm and peaceful, but not this time. I am telling myself I need to deal with it because I know if I get pregnant, the moodiness lasts the whole nine months, so I need to learn to deal with it and not just wait for it to be over.

Luckily, for me, so far, the moodiness doesn't come out at people, I'm usually just alone and start thinking about either someone I know personally from the past who was an asshole, or someone famous who is an asshole, and I just get these really intense fantasies of revenge. I don't think I'm a psychopath because in all the violent fantasies, the bad guy physically attacks me first, then I kick their ass. In the non violent ones, I just cuss out the asshole, usually in front of a crowd of people. Then half an hour later, I'm like "OMG, what is wrong with me? I'm so glad that didn't really happen!" And then I tell myself the angry spells are actually a good sign because it means I'm more likely to get pregnant. And I thank God that no one pissed me off during the angry spell, so it just played out in my head and not in real life.

So I'll be happy for any tips on dealing with hormone induced moodiness 😃
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, I've had like 3 or 4 pimples in the past few days on my chin, neck and back. I had some pimples during my teens, but I haven't had them for a few years already, so it's weird.

Is this a sign that my testosterone is rising? I also have a lone, bizarrely long hair on my forehead, it's white-blond so not noticeable to anyone else. Should I be freaked out?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had a couple moody pregnancies (one in particular) and then other ones were not like that so just because your prev. pregnancy was moody, doesn't mean they all would be.

I think those thoughts are totally normal, please don't think you're alone or crazy. They have had some success with medication for a week after O so you may want to talk to your doc about that to get some relief.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, I've had like 3 or 4 pimples in the past few days on my chin, neck and back. I had some pimples during my teens, but I haven't had them for a few years already, so it's weird.

Is this a sign that my testosterone is rising? I also have a lone, bizarrely long hair on my forehead, it's white-blond so not noticeable to anyone else. Should I be freaked out?
    Clomid causes weird stuff to hapen. Try not to overthink things.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emshe View Post
    Food for thought, & I’m sure by now everyone around here knows my biggest weakness is DECISION making.... agh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When in doubt, flip a oin. The obsessing over decisions is worse for your sway than any of this stuff.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's COIN LOL! not OIN! Flip a coin when you can't decide.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for asking, I'm doing good, I think I'm CD 14 today, and haven't had any ewcm or feeling of fullness in ovaries yet. I usually start getting those about 3 days before O. I'm not at all worried yet because it's still so early.

I have been unusually moody. Usually during the follicular phase I'm super calm and peaceful, but not this time. I am telling myself I need to deal with it because I know if I get pregnant, the moodiness lasts the whole nine months, so I need to learn to deal with it and not just wait for it to be over.

Luckily, for me, so far, the moodiness doesn't come out at people, I'm usually just alone and start thinking about either someone I know personally from the past who was an asshole, or someone famous who is an asshole, and I just get these really intense fantasies of revenge. I don't think I'm a psychopath because in all the violent fantasies, the bad guy physically attacks me first, then I kick their ass. In the non violent ones, I just cuss out the asshole, usually in front of a crowd of people. Then half an hour later, I'm like "OMG, what is wrong with me? I'm so glad that didn't really happen!" And then I tell myself the angry spells are actually a good sign because it means I'm more likely to get pregnant. And I thank God that no one pissed me off during the angry spell, so it just played out in my head and not in real life.

So I'll be happy for any tips on dealing with hormone induced moodiness ��
    Ha! this is so funny & so what I needed to hear right now. Pretty cool that you whoop ass, go girl I had the most "angry" weekend. I havent felt that out of control of my emotions for a long time. Is it the clomid? I wondered if it could be what its doing to the hormones. Its actually made me feel nervous about my sway because I had all the doubt, anxiety under control & bam here it was/is again...

Hopefully ovulation comes soon Mrs English.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    When in doubt, flip a oin. The obsessing over decisions is worse for your sway than any of this stuff.
    Yes, and thats what I have been kicking myself about ;( I dont know, the last 3 days of clomid & the weekend I felt out of myself again with the anx & anger. Could that be hormonal response? Just hoping the short term effects don't overpower the last 3 months diet, exercise, clomid, metformin, coffee etc

Ive got a fair supply so Ill do one attempt at +ve opk, followed by E4D until AF this month. Then onto E4D from next month to try and forget about all the nitty gritty stuff or FLIP a coin!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emshe View Post
    Ha! this is so funny & so what I needed to hear right now. Pretty cool that you whoop ass, go girl I had the most "angry" weekend. I havent felt that out of control of my emotions for a long time. Is it the clomid? I wondered if it could be what its doing to the hormones. Its actually made me feel nervous about my sway because I had all the doubt, anxiety under control & bam here it was/is again...

Hopefully ovulation comes soon Mrs English.
    So, we're both feeling angry and out if control: t's definitely the Clomid's fault!!!

13. Likes emshe liked this post
Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast