Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the words of encouragement. I find myself on the brink of giving up some days truthfully, but having this site definitely picks me back up. I am supposed to have my blood drawn on Friday at, I believe they will up my dosage next cycle if it’s not successful. I am anticipating that I will likely still be swaying during the holidays, do you have any tips on navigating with all of the holiday goods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, since you haven't ovulated it's ok to up the dose (I don't like to see them up the dose for no good reason in people who ARE ovulating on a lower dose). I still suspect the problem was not enough fat being absorbed, and not too little medication, tho.

People actually find it a lot easier than they expect to stick to the diet over the holidays. Because everything is a treat, they can eat a lot of things that feel special and yummy, but end up not even going over the limits at all. Just relax on your idea of the "good food bad food" paradigm and eat what you're craving when you crave it, and you'll be ok! I have my full guide to cheating on diet here: https://atomicsagebrush.com/2019/06/...-pink-swayers/
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I am understanding correctly as in the fiber prevented it or not eating enough fat? The most daunting of this all is I am just having high OPKs everyday, but no surge and absolutely no cervical mucus. I am crossing my fingers and toes that it is coming, though I should have some cervical mucus if it was right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't know for sure; both things can be true, or neither, or just one or the other.

If you're eating more than enough fat, then the fiber can't absorb it all, so some people have no issues with fiber since they've got enough fat still. If you're eating too little fat, it may not have had anything to DO with the fiber (since it can't absorb what isn't even there) and you just need more fat. It can be that dropping the fiber helped, but you may need more fat than you've been eating Try for 50-60 g not counting the fat in fruit and veg, and if you've already been eating that fat intake, up even as high as 65 g fat.

When you're having lowered hormones, you can not see EWCM even at ovulation. Usually you will see at least SOME, but there are many people checking CM religiously and missing ovulation. So it's definitely possible to ovulate without seeing much CM at all.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465