Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My understanding is that they're not making "Clomid" any more so all they HAVE is the generic now!

It is SOOO hard to regroup after a loss. What I did was every time I felt anxious, I just tried to make a mental connection with my baby and said "stick with me baby, stick with me!" and even though of course it was totally psychological I felt calmed by it.

aRe you still taking the aspirin or was it a one-off?? That has fallen out of favor as it's been determined that while aspirin helps a minority of women, another group of women that's probably quite a bit larger than the number helped can actually be more likely to have miscarriages if they're taking it. I would have you wean off if you've been taking it daily.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Clomid pink sway

I am having already 3 Boys and trying to sway for a Girl. This will be my Last Child and so i am trying to give my best. Here what i am doing

Diet
    3 Weeks ingender diet with very high Protein intake but no meat
    6 weeks Le diet
    I try to eat no breakfast, have Max 3 meals, Drink a lot of coffe and having 180gramm of wine each evening
    I eat 40 Protein 40 fett thinking of going um to 50 protein

Exercise
    4-6 Times a week
    At the beginning i did some weight excercise but i am now only doing cardio

Clomid
    But doctor gives me Clomid since i Need it anyway. We will be on 100 since we know that i am reacting Not so good to the medication. We will Start Ovulation with a another medication so one attemp is no Problem for me. I will take Clomid day 5-10

We Plan nothing else to do. I am Not sure if this is enough.

I would Need advice when we should do our First try. My Problem is that i am loosing weight very fast. In 9 Weeks i Lost already 7,5 kilo. I have a bmi of 22,3 and i am at my lightest Conception weight but Not at my lightest weight ever. I am already eating 1800 cal but will go to 2000 to Slow the weight loss down. I have two trys and Then My doctor will stop Clomid.
    MY question is shall i try to conceive this month due to the fast weight loss? I will have only 7 Weeks of diet By then. I have the feeling this is not enough. Or shall i better wait?
    Last edited by Bine; March 14th, 2019 at 07:44 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's all that actually works! PLEASE don't do more than you have already done!

Diet, exercise, one attempt, and Clomid is the absolute BEST sway. All the things that work, without adding any of the things that don't work and cut odds of conception!

up cal intake to stop weight loss.

I'm fine with you starting TTC now. YOu have the 3 weeks on the IG diet and then the LE Diet and even though you ate more protein, the IG diet is still quite restrictive. I'd go for it!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone recommend a legit online pharmacy to purchase
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*

Praying for one more Daughter

I am so thankful and blessed!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't recommend things like that for the obvious reasons but people do go that route.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had multiple followers on day 12, one being 18mm, one of 15mm and multiple of 13mm. For this reason we were not allowed to have unprotected sex. The doc said I would ovulate in 1 or 2 days (so on cd13/14) however I had a positive opk on cd15. My question is, since last round I had a follicle that did not make it to ovulate (13mm) , is it for sure that at least the follicle of 18mm did make it? I am awaiting my period but I am very impatient. So could you say that 18mm follicles will ovulate for sure?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WOW that's very unusual for a doctor to have you hold off with eggs that size (I SO wish you had mentioned this in your custom coaching forum!) The odds were sky high that the 15 and 13 mm would ahve stopped developing and not been released. IMO he should not have had you miss a month for that. That's not at all the norm - a doctor should know that you will develop more than one egg, but it doesn't mean they all will be released!

The odds are that the 18 mm follicle and possibly 15 mm was ovulated but there's no guarantee without a trigger shot.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no, I try to be as complete as possible in my writing. I felt exactly the same! I do have to say there were about 8 follicles of 13mm... one of 15mm, and one of 18mm. It was not even negotionable. She said that if the 18mm will be released, at least the 15mm will also be released. I thought 18mm and 13mm were to far apart to all pop together. But of course I followed the advise. Now we have to wait and see if I ovulated. Would this information change your option on the dose for next time? This time I had 100mg and next cycle I may chose between 50 or 75

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's possible the 15 would have been released but not likely the 13's would be (and 100% that not all the 13's would go even if one did). It's very normal to release 2 eggs on Clomid and only conceive with one. So much so that few doctors will have people wait in months they ovulate 2 eggs, because most of the time it's still a singleton anyway.

I still prefer 50 mg. I think the reason you didn't O the one month was you were not in good enough condition.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. I guess iT is to late now. Will go for 50 next prins in the hope that my body is in better condition.

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast