Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fertile Fields Teapills

Hi all, I am new here so I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong spot.. I tried to search for this as well and didn’t see anything, but that could be user error 😜

So I have 2 boys and am currently trying to sway for a girl. When I conceived my 2 boys, I was taking preseed which I know sways blue and using these teapills as reccomended by my acupuncturist. Does anyone know if these teapills sway one way or another? Here is a link: https://www.amazon.com/Fertile-Field.../dp/B004ZH5ZXQ

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would stay away from those while swaying pink. Chinese herbs can be dangerous anyway while TTC or pregnant.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

3. Thanks Maltayf thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't recommend those for anyone since we don't have enough data on how the individual herbs in them sway. I can't say if they sway pink or blue really.

I am not a fan of the herbs used by acupuncturists generally because when they were tested, many times they had harmful side effects or were contaminated by other herbs or heavy metals which are not safe when TTC.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks Maltayf thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! I am just a crazy person and my brain was spiraling thinking hmm, what if that was the only reason I was able to get pregnant at all with my boys and by trying to do a girl sway, I am risking my chance to get pregnant at all! But your reply makes me feel better, plus we have decided we will continue swaying though feb and if nothing happens by then, we will ease up going into March. That would give us ~6 attempts total for girl sway. I conceived my boys in 1 and 2 cycles respectively (I was very very lucky I know) so I think I am just anxious since it hasn’t happened yet. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Maltayf; December 20th, 2017 at 02:35 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People do think like that a lot when swaying pink. Many of us with boys tend to be very "do things exactly right" type of thinkers so we trick ourselves into thinking that the only reason why we were able to get pregnant with our boys is some thing or another we were doing (taking prenatals, a certain herb, etc.) But it isn't. Pink sways can cut odds of conception though. Can you tell me everything you're doing and I'll tell you the things that are the least effective and cut odds of conception the most? You may want to start off with a more relaxed sway than you were planning.

8. Thanks Maltayf thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks again! I am drinking Diet Coke and crystal lite and using artificial sweeteners in my coffee., I am attempting the LE diet (calories btwn 1500-1800) and trying to lose weight (only down 1.5lbs), I am trying to eat less meat and avoid red meat all together...we are going to abstain for 7 days and dtd when I get a positive OPK, then hopefully do it a few more times with frequent release. I did read that abstaining for 7 days can be hard on men over 35...Dh is 36, should we modify this? Oh I am skipping breakfast too and plan on using rePHresh again this cycle, I am behind on inserting it though this cycle, whoops! I am not exercising, DH is wearing boxer briefs. I am only taking folic acid. DH isn’t taking anything yet but I just got him some licorice root to try. I am on CD 6 right now and will start doing opk tests on day 8 or 9. I was debating trying vitrex or saw palmetto but my cycle is fairly regular and I didn’t want to mess it up.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    everything looking good, I'd skip the vitex and SP as they ahven't worked well and caused a lot of trouble messing up cycles.

I don't want you to do more attempts. One attempt has worked sooo much better than either abstain or FR and you may undermine your sway doing more attempts.

Some of the things in your sway have not been very effective (like Rephresh) and have cut odds of conception. So before adding attempts you'll want to drop abstain/FR and RepHresh since they haven't worked and have cut odds of conception.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, so abstain for 7 days and then one attempt once I get positive opk? I will skip rePHresh for now... thoughts on licorice root for Dh?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wait, I see this one attempt means just one attempt in my fertile window, so we can do it whenever prior to then? Is that right? Or for btwn af and positive opk, should we only dtd once every few days or so? Sorry for my confusion..., I am in cycle day 7 right now and we dtd on cd5. Let’s say I get positive opk on cd 13 meaning I would O on cd 14 or 15; Would that be ok then, for example if we dtd on cd 5, cd 8 and 14 only? Or should we do it more or less?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Maltayf View Post
    Ok, so abstain for 7 days and then one attempt once I get positive opk? I will skip rePHresh for now... thoughts on licorice root for Dh?
    Yes, you can do it that way if you want to with abstain + one attempt. This is what most couples under 35 start with.

Licorice root has really been disappointing the last few years. I don't know why, it's supposed to sway pink but hasn't worked that well. Up to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast