Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New here! Did I ruin my sway? help

Hi everyone, long time reading on this site and finally joined in. Short intro: I have a Girl and a boy. I had a loss 5 months ago. I feel in my heart i need to have one more to heal as the loss was a little father along. Its just something i need to do. Im scared too but I think this will be my last baby and although boy or girl, we will be happy to have either. I just want to up the chances of a little girl so my daughter has a sister. Ive unintentionally doing the LE diet for 3 months. I dont remember what weight i was at post-pregnancy, but 10 LBs+ I have lost i know that forsure, i a almost at my pre-preg weight. I got my regular period same time a month since i was 6 weeks post partum.
    Somedays I even feel I am not getting enough calories as I have little to no appetitte since my loss. But when I do eat, its alot of veggies, little meat protien. and some sweet snacks.

My question is, this is the month we were to TTC. My plan was to use rephresh and one attempt. My ovulation is due in about 3-4 days (been testing) and my hubby and I slipped and ended up BD last night. Pull out. We have not done it in a while prior to that as I was on my period (for some reason my ovulation is coming positive a few days after my period) Will this ruin my chances of a girl now? Now that we have done it and will have to do it again very shortly in a few days? I was planning on BD 2-3 days before OV

Any input appreciated
    thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, huge ((((hugs))))

Have you been tracking your nutrient intake? Sticking within the limits of diet (including the minimum!) is really important. I want you to be healthy for pregnancy, you do need to be sure you're eating enough.

If you're possibly still 4 days out from O I'd def. have another attempt. The Pull out attempt you had doesn't count for the one attempt and you'd be more likely to be struck by lightning to get pregnant from that. Go ahead with 2 day cutoff if you want to and that is still gonna be one attempt.

Good luck and pink dust headed your way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much Atomic. Honestly, I have not been tracking my intake or limits. For the most part i was getting two solid healthy meals a day, including lots of vegetables, still enjoyed some poultry and meats but very little. (Rice, sandwhich wraps, stir frys, broccolli, carrots, baby spinach the most) Lunch and dinner. But the past 3 weeks specifically I will eat dinner at anywhere 6-9 Pm, and snack or two later in the night maybe around 10, 11 pm. I would go the next day until dinner again, between 6-9 Pm. Ive been dropping weight rapidly since.

Im petite to begin with at sitting at 123 lb right now, 5 feet tall. As I said this has been unintentional and a mixture between being much too busy these days and to where I literally just cannot get myself to eat since I have struggled since the loss of my baby boy my appetite is just shot. I hadnt got into this above but the baby I lost I had just found out was another boy and now I just have a fear of having a boy as he had medical complications. Both my other pregnancies were healthy babies they are the light of my life. I know its an irrational fear.

At this point im positive Im not even getting enough even minimum amount. I drink coffee daily and taking cranberry (with no extra vitamin C), and 2 mg of folic acid. but because i know im not eating enough, i will alternate between prenatals and the folic acid. I figure i took it even 3 months prior to conception with my daughter and i was a better eater back then, so Id rather be safe. I will stop cranberry soon since i will ovulate and attempt.
    I know my diet is not ideal but will it affect anything sway-wise? Since i know from this point on I will ovulate and possibly get pregnant Ive promised myself to get better no matter what for a healthy baby. I guess Im just doing this to feel better about my fear, as well as Ive always dreamed to have two little girls. My diet before my last pregnancy (the loss) I was eating too much and far too much unhealthy foods. So I feel i have went from one extreme to another.

And thanks thats good to know about the attempt. I thought maybe my one attempt was ruined since we did it too early before the attempt should have even been made? Maybe affecting sperm count in doing it twice in less then a week? I was confused about that since i read alot of conflicting options, but i will just go ahead with that.
    I appreciate all your input Atomic, Very much so!
    Last edited by Blessedbymybabies; December 30th, 2017 at 03:54 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok well I'd have you up to 1500-1800 cals, 40-50 g protein, and 30 g fat minimum (and you can go up to as much as 60) I would much, much rather see you eating better than relying on prenatals which have no calories, fat, or protein in them. Prenatals are not a replacement for food

And you must not go that long without eating. You need to eat a meal at about 12 or so. That's too long. 2 and 3 meals a day are both allowed on LE Diet.

I am not a fan of cranberry but if you're tolerating it ok it's up to you if you want to continue.

Rather than alternating the prenatals and the folic, you need to take the folic EVERY day without fail. This is extremely important. Do not skip days on the folic. If you want to take the prenatal too that's totally fine, up to you, just take it 3 days a week but still take the folic daily and you have got to eat some calories, fat, and protein.

I understand why you're worried about the one attempt but pulling out does not count as an attempt anyway plus it is so far from ovulation that it also doesn't count as attempt. None of the sperm count frequency things (like abstain) have even worked anyway.

Did they have any insight into why the loss occurred? We can also switch you to folate instead of folic acid, that may help prevent a future loss.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ