Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Changes for Hubby

Hi,

I’ve been on the PCOS LE diet for 20 weeks now. I was waiting for my Clomid to arrive in the post and it arrived on day 6 so I waited until the next month to take it, but my ovulation was delayed, so that’s why I’ve been on the diet so long and not attempted yet!

My hubby and I are both 40 and vegan. My hubby has stopped his multivitamin and daily green juices, but still has porridge for breakfast every day. He’s super healthy and fit. He runs twice a week and does weights a few times a week too.

I’ve taken Clomid in days 3-7 and I’m testing every day for ovulation. We’re BDing every 2-3 days (with condoms).

Given that I’ve conceived a boy on a vegan diet (plus three more boys before being vegan), although I was snacking constantly and actively trying to eat a highly nutritious diet (I was doing Shettles at the time so didn’t know this swayed blue), should I get hubby to drop the porridge? I know it’s really late now. I have Licorice Root, which I know can lower sperm count in 4 days. Should I give this to hubby? Or should We do FR?

I was happily swaying without being worried while we weren’t TTC, but now it’s come to the time to try I’m questioning everything!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would not give a 40 year old vegan runner licorice root. It doesn't work anyway.

The porridge is probably not a big issue and I"d not worry about it.

I would not have you guys do FR. Just keep doing the regular release and try one attempt this month. FR has done nothing anyway and really cut odds of conception (plus it's stressful).
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK. So you don’t think we need to do something to counteract the porridge? He also has protein shakes and doesn’t drink coffee or alcohol.

Do you think the man’s contribution doesn’t sway as much as the female environment? I’ve made most of the recommended changes (except drinking coffee and alcohol as they were a step too far for me), but am I only doing half a sway without changing more things for hubby? I wouldn’t try if I didn’t think I had a decent shot.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There's nothing TO do. We don't have ways to "counteract" anything. All we have is things that sway pink and things that sway blue and if we could "counteract" anything we'd simply make it part of the pink sway to begin with.

Would you like me to explain the whole deal with oats and why they are said to possibly sway? You'll see why it likely makes no difference.

The woman has to conceive, carry the baby for nine months, nurse it, raise the child for an additional 3 years barest minimum. Men make a deposit. So yes the woman's side of it simply has to matter far, far more.

Most of our husbands do literally nothing to sway (and many do things that allegedly sway blue).

As you know already getting too caught up in details is not great for a pink sway. I don't see the logic in skipping coffee and alcohol, which do sway, then worrying over the oatmeal. (and I'm not saying that because I want you to do coffee and alcohol, I'm trying to warn you about getting too caught up in details that very likely do nothing at all and inwardly seething every time you see hubby eat a bowl of porridge - again, not great for your sway. Remember, we all have things we aren't willing to do for a sway, and all those things are fine, sways never come down to one thing like that.)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK. That makes sense. I just got my first positive OPK today (which I knew was approaching) so I’ve just been panicking! I was fine before, but as it’s crunch time now it’s making me nervous!

Thanks for the info.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's totally normal! We all do it! Good luck and pink dust headed your way!!

8. Thanks LA_Girl thanked for this post