Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exercise, wine and coffee in the 2ww??

I am not quite there yet but just wondered if anyone kept up the exercise, wine and coffee during the 2ww? Are we supposed to go cold turkey on it all?

2. Likes Eighme liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I continued because I had tried the month before and it didn’t work.. so I figured until I see the positive on that stick I’ll keep going with the plan. But that was my decision, you have to do what you feel comfortable with! Good luck to you! Xo
    Mom to two gorgeous boys! 2014 2016
    Expecting my pink sway May 2018!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by babylove24 View Post
    I am not quite there yet but just wondered if anyone kept up the exercise, wine and coffee during the 2ww? Are we supposed to go cold turkey on it all?
    I agree with the user below. I kept up exercise, was more strict on the diet, and had my usual amount of coffee. (For me) nothing is certain until a BFP so I will keep doing as such until I get one!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think at least the exercise should be kept up with even during the TWW because a BFP is not guaranteed and you don't want to fall into the habit of swaying for two weeks on, two weeks off. Cutting down or eliminating wine in the TWW is totally fine. Keeping the coffee in is up to you. I think as long as you're not drinking excessive amounts of it, it's okay. Personally I still did the exercise, coffee, and wine in the TWW right until I found out I was pregnant with my third (I would have skipped the alcohol though had I known I was pregnant!).

Be sure you're sticking with the diet in the TWW as well.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exercise is fine to continue. Coffee is fine to continue (and never go off coffee cold turkey, you'll give yourself skullsplitting headaches). Some people have chosen to reduce exercise and coffee in 2ww, that's up to you guys.

Re wine, while it's ~probably~ fine to continue 1 drink a day till BFP most people choose to give that up at ovulation. This is the advice of virtually all medical sources, to stop drinking if you may be pregnant. It is totally up to you to decide. I did keep drinking when I conceived my daughter but only because I really did not think I'd gotten pregnant that month. I had some pretty big regrets about that, even though I believe it to be safe (since the baby is not even implanted then).
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ