Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

AM/PM Sex and conceiving girl

Is there any correlation or truth to the time of day when you have sex and whether you are likely to conceive a boy or a girl? Apart from diet, I thought I read somewhere that AM or PM produces more/less sperm and therefore sways in one direction or the other. I’m not sure if it was GD or not, but it makes me wonder... is there is a better time of day to BD to get a girl? We’ve never been the “first thing in the AM” type of couple so all of our attempts have pretty much been in the PM and we have 2 boys.
    Momma to two handsome boys Dreaming, wishing, hoping & praying to high heaven for our baby girl to complete our family

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My first two boys were conceived at night, the third was a noon-er But it was based on a positive OPK so I had DH come home from work to DTD. Usually we're night people.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ66 View Post
    My first two boys were conceived at night, the third was a noon-er But it was based on a positive OPK so I had DH come home from work to DTD. Usually we're night people.
    Interesting. We are the same and 2 boys conceived at night. Are you swaying for a girl soon?
    Momma to two handsome boys Dreaming, wishing, hoping & praying to high heaven for our baby girl to complete our family

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No. The entire idea makes no sense. If, as all reputable sources and scientists believe, gender ratio is altered because a certain gender of offspring has a better chance of surviving to adulthood to pass down genes, it makes no sense that a baby boy would have any lifelong benefit that comes from being conceived at night vs. being conceived in the morning. If you don't have enough nutrients at 8 pm (or am) for a baby boy, you won't have enough nutrients at 8 am (or pm). Plus as you can probably tell from all that, the people who say this is a thing, don't even agree on the time of day that makes girls/boys anyway.

Truth is, most babies are conceived at night. Yet the gender ratio is 50-50 no matter where you go.

This one just doesn't add up.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes Blushpinkbabyxx liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I dont believe in it, my boys were conceived in the evening.

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 January 2020 - endometriosis - DH low motility

Due Date 23.08.2021

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No. The entire idea makes no sense. If, as all reputable sources and scientists believe, gender ratio is altered because a certain gender of offspring has a better chance of surviving to adulthood to pass down genes, it makes no sense that a baby boy would have any lifelong benefit that comes from being conceived at night vs. being conceived in the morning. If you don't have enough nutrients at 8 pm (or am) for a baby boy, you won't have enough nutrients at 8 am (or pm). Plus as you can probably tell from all that, the people who say this is a thing, don't even agree on the time of day that makes girls/boys anyway.

Truth is, most babies are conceived at night. Yet the gender ratio is 50-50 no matter where you go.

This one just doesn't add up.
    Thanks for breaking that down Atomic. I hadn’t thought of it like that, but it makes sense.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post